 Administrative / Database / 168
Re: Fuzzy categories: The death of black & white
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 22:38:13 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:
My Theory is that Ninja will move to 48xx.  I think 3050-3053 are
"promotional", like Unitron was.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Jeff

Sounds good.  I wouldn't call those Ninja sets promotional, I would call
them limited availability like Aquaraiders, RoboForce, etc.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170