 Administrative / Database / 140
Re: Fuzzy categories: The death of black & white
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 21:58:04 GMT

Also sprach Matthew Miller:
: I'd say no. They definitely come from a different universe than that of
: Lego's space stuff.

Since Star Wars is supposedly the distant past, maybe the Star Wars sets
are a past-space instead of future-space theme?  :)

/ _ _ / _ _      Time is what keeps everything from happening at once.
============= Jim Baker -- Weather Weasel Extraordinaire ==============