 Administrative / Database / 142
Re: Fuzzy categories: The death of black & white
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 01:47:08 GMT

Also sprach Todd Lehman:
: To be more precise, Star Wars sets are certainly "space" sets (lowercase "s"),
: but clearly not "Space" sets (uppercase "S" as in "LEGO[LAND] Space System")
: because of their non-6[89]xx numbering.

Ah, but as various 4xx, 8xx, 9xx, 21xx and 17xx sets have proven, set
numbers do not an official Space set make either ... which only goes to
show the nature of the task you have undertaken.  I do not envy you ...
I have the chore of chosing which FAQ questions go where, with the
inevitable outcome being no matter what I decide, someone will hate it:)
That's quite enough ambiguity for me:)

/ _ _ / _ _                     One good product deserves a knock-off.
============= Jim Baker -- Weather Weasel Extraordinaire ==============