 Administrative / Database / 1072
Re: Some data on set 2_7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 17:00:09 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

I just received an eBay lot which contains the box for set 2_7:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2_7

From the box: 184 pcs
No minifigs

I just noticed that set 2_7 has been updated with a 149 piece count from
the box of set 105, which directly contradicts the 184 piece count from
an actual set #2 box.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com