 Administrative / Database / 1037
1036  |  1038
Subject:
Some data on set 2_7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 00:55:46 GMT

I just received an eBay lot which contains the box for set 2_7:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2_7

From the box: 184 pcs
No minifigs

I can't find any date on the box, but it was produced by Samsonite
Canada. The date can be tied down a little by the fact that it has a
1x3x4 opening door.

Based on pictures on the box, it's an interesting set, containing 2 red
1x2x2 classic windows, 2 red 1x4x2 classic windows, one 1x3x4 door (red
frame, blue door), 2 white 1x1x2 bricks with shutter fingers, 4 blue
shutters, a green 10x20 basebrick, and then presumably about 170 basic
bricks. The text on the box classifies it as a "basic set", and is
recommended for children aged 3+.

Frank