 Administrative / Database / 1038
Repost: NEW: Picture for set #3032
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:51:14 GMT

As nobody answered this in lugnet.db.scans, I am crossposting it here:

--

Dear Friends,

I see that Set 3032 does not have a picture in
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3032. I don't know what's the standard for
bucket pictures so please check out this BrickShelf gallery and take the one
you need:

Two of this pictures that I suggest are: mydisplay.jpg and
mydisplay-thumb.jpg.

Really hope that it helps the awesome Lugnet.

Best regards,

--
Felipe G. Coury
Gerente de Desenvolvimento