 Administrative / Database / 1169
Re: Some data on set 2_7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 02:06:34 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Dan Boger <dan@peeron.com> writes:
Ok, so I'll fix the 2_7 - but does that mean that 105 has 184 pieces too?

Certainly an interesting question. Of course it's possible the box cover
is wrong for 2_7. It's also possible there's a difference in how to
count compund pieces (like wheels), though I'm not sure this set has
many wheels. It's also possible that set 105 just happens to use the
same cover art. Where did the 149 piece count for set 105 come from?

I don't know - there's no note on the source of that info... :/

maybe Todd or Suz remember?

Hmm, let's see...  Suz created the record and uploaded the photo on 26 Dec
1999; later, Joshua assigned some theme, year, piece-count info, and notes.
Dan changed the piece count from 149 to 184.

--Todd