 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 281 – 300 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Pause update question/offer

(...) Yeah, actually I've more than 500 pictures to upload here (for picture missing sets and the sets never registered yet; mosstly duplo/primo, service staff and older sets). I'm at the middle of the process of sorting, picture retouching, (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

service
(score: 1.527)

  Re: Appropriate place to post an info request

(...) comp.dcom.modems.cable? ne.internet.services, perhaps? (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.524)

  Appropriate place to post an info request

Todd, I was trying to get some feedback/opinions on Road Runner - the cable internet connection. I posted a request for info to Off-topic Geek (message #1810). Would it be permissable to post this request to General? Yes I know its off topic, but (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.523)

  Re: www.lugnet.com/lsah habitually late

(...) Yeah, whoever is involved with spending their own time and effort to provide a completely free service to the rest of us really needs to get off their lazy bums and make more of an effort to post these during a time that conveniently fits into (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.521)

  Lugnet clone handling? (was: Re: LEGO clone auction)

(...) Macs::Windows? Oh no - let's not go there.... Actually the Lego/Apple comparison is not that far off. Both have intense user loyalty; both (well Apple until recently) have very screwed up marketing practices. It is sad to go into store after (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.520)

  Re: lugnet.duplo/toolo

(...) Yup, absolutely! :) (...) I agree. Plus PRIMO and TECHNIC and SCALA and Fabuland and lots of other special-interest areas. I originally had these and many others in the initial newsgroups list last summer, but was talked out of it by several (...) (26 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.520)

  Re: Lego Loco Multi-Player Sessions

I f you can get the players to install and register for ICQ, getting IP addresses is a breeze. The service is free. and available at (URL) Fay Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> wrote in message news:37026078.13341D...ate.edu... (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

service
(score: 1.519)

  Re: FS: 6953, 8820, 8836, 8838

(...) <snip 3 more listings> (...) Are you selling these outright or auctioning them? It seems you must be selling them outright, because you posted this list as a reply to me pointing out that auction listings do not belong in buy-sell-trade. (...) (26 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.519)

  Re: FS: 6953, 8820, 8836, 8838

(...) Thanks for clearing that up... although as of now, we don't know what you'd like to get for them. Note well that you theoretically should NOT be getting: "responses on RTL or here under the auction section" because your responses should be (...) (26 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.519)

  Re: Web interface to LUGNET news moving from www.lugnet.com to news.lugnet.com

(...) Tools/Internet Options/Security Settings Deidre drb@tasmail.com (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish)

internet
(score: 1.517)

  (canceled)

internet
(score: 1.517)

  Service interruptions - 11 May 99

I posted this to rec.toys.lego about 20 minutes ago... (...) Good news, Things now seem to be back up & running fine (of course there -could- still be further turbulence tonight). I'll have to tune in to the local pair newsgroups later tonight to (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.517)

  Re: Web interface to LUGNET news moving from www.lugnet.com to news.lugnet.com

(...) Well, I'm about at wit's end here on this one, although possibly I may have found a workaround. Internet Exploit^H^Hrer is generally really great about being compatible with Netscape Navigator, but in this case -- where the server is returning (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.517)

  Re: Web interface to LUGNET news moving from www.lugnet.com to news.lugnet.com

(...) Ok, I've got IE 5.5 so I'm assuming that 5.0 looks similar if not the same. Choose your Zone (Internet) and then in the bottom part of the window there are buttons for Default Level and Custom Level. Click on Custom Level to see what Default (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish)

internet
(score: 1.516)

  Re: Web interface to LUGNET news moving from www.lugnet.com to news.lugnet.com

I am not the original complainant but I have the same problem (Win 98/IE 5.5) The file is ql.js. If I choose "run from current location" the following error window pops up: "Script: c:\windows\Temporary Internet Files\content.IE5\CS...R\ql[2].js (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish)

internet
(score: 1.516)

  Re: FS/FT: OLD and NEW SETS

Unfortunately some parents' knowledge of the internet is limited to what they hear on the evening news. There is a 16-year-old young man who lives near me who was very interested in building together, and he sent me an email so we could talk about (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.516)

  Re: Pruning not good for the trees

(...) And here is where the problem with not 'getting' the internet comes in. Plus, the information is now in quite a few people's brains (not mine -- memory not good enough *grin*). Do they intend to wipe those clean? (...) Put another way -- (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.516)

  Re: Pruning not good for the trees

(...) I'm going to start by saying that I fully understand the Lugnet admins actions in this case. It's far better for the relationship with LEGO to move quickly and do what they request, and *then* follow up to see if it was right or not. But at (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.516)

  Re: Pruning not good for the trees

From what I've seen of this information leak, it's a case of shutting the gate *after* the horse has bolted. If six million people suddenly knew WW3 was coming, but shouldn't have, because of some government department's stuff-up in transferring the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.515)

  Re: FS/FT: OLD and NEW SETS

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B5B80E2D.3604%s...ink.com... (...) do (...) Yep, know the feeling. Planning the Legofest for this Sunday, I was approached by a 15 year old from Michigan who really wanted to come, but his (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.515)

More:  Next Page >>