 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 141 – 160 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  The Friendliest Place On The Internet. (Was Re: What's going to happen.)

Selçuk Göre wrote in message ... (...) the (...) Selçuk, Mike, and everyone, I'm sorry for any name-calling. I was angry and upset and I didn't realise how much it came out like a flame. I'm sure than we can forget this, and continue to "play well" (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.847)

  Re: problem with dat groups.

(...) What kind of Internet connection are you on (what speed) and where are you located? Do you have a dynamic or static IP address? I could do a traceroute to your IP address and see what kinds of latency there is. I don't think I've seen it (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.847)

  Re: New group suggestion

(...) Problem is, on the internet, the line between a business and a person selling individual things gets really blurry. Where do you draw the line between a business and a person selling parts/sets? What would you call BAYLIT or AucZilla, a (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.847)

  Re: Lugnet for beginners

(...) Excellent! I didn't know Internet Exploiter had that. Here's one thing I've been experimenting with in Netscrape Navigator... (2 URLs) close to that level of flexibility does MSIE come? --Todd (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.847)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update

Dang. I figured Internet Exploder had something to do with it. ~M (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.847)

  Re: UK / Great Britain

(...) I've never seen it used - I've only ever seen a place offering you to sell you one once - that was deep in the Internet-Admin sites. I got it off (URL) - not exactly the most official place to find it but they must have got it from somewhere. (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

internet
(score: 1.847)

  Lost cookies

In an attempt to free up some disk space I had a clearout of my Temporary Internet Files folder in Windows 98. I was shocked by the number of unwanted cookies that various internet sites had dumped on my machine (yeah, I know, I should have had (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.847)

  Re: Um, so why this new server?

We access the internet using a proxy server at work and I will need to map a link to this newsgroup before I will be able to see it. Since I really do not need to be reading all of these messages during work, I will probably not set it up at the (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.847)

  Lugnet/Localities Navigation

I read Lugnet through the Internet site. A slight navigation suggestion: Add a link to each Locality Site back to the Localities List. Yes, I know all I have to do is hit <BACK> to go back to the list, but I use the link back to "Groups" from all (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.847)

  the LEGALS of ALL Lego pictures posted on the internet

please visit www.lego.com and click the "legal notice" link or go to (URL) should clear the muddy water, and probably make things worse, but hey...It's legal. (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.847)

  Re: Lego Superhero Comic Book

(...) Jesse, The use of internet discussion sites such as this one to share your viewpoints is actually a privilege rather than a right. Please keep that in mind when you post. Thanks. Now back to your regularly scheduled .town discussion. --Todd (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.847)

  Re: FS/FT: OLD and NEW SETS

Unfortunately some parents' knowledge of the internet is limited to what they hear on the evening news. There is a 16-year-old young man who lives near me who was very interested in building together, and he sent me an email so we could talk about (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin L. Clague wrote: [snip] Having cut my internet teeth on USENET, I generally try to stay out of such discussions, but the wonderful prose did spawn one thing I wanted to make publicly know... Certainly me, and likely (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) If you put a server on the public internet, you can't expect that people aren't going to nose around and see what they can see. I'm on the other side of the fence on this one. If TLG has a privacy expectation for these pictures, they should do (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: New World LUG Map demo

This seems to require Internet Exploiter. Please stick to technologies that are platform-independent. (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: Howto message search with nntp client

(...) NNTP (and SMTP and many other Internet protocols) are designed in such a way that extensions are welcomed -- as long as (typically) they're identified as such. For example, another NNTP extension which is popular is the 'XOVER' command -- it (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) I think we have been victims of an internet cacheing/replication problem. My guess is someone at lego made changes this morning to the web site in preparation for the new catalog. Before it was completed, some of the new pages/database (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: Appropriate place to post an info request

(...) comp.dcom.modems.cable? ne.internet.services, perhaps? (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: offline building instructions...

(...) Cool! Welcome to LUGNET, the friendliest place on the internet. Just watch out for certain characters who have unrealistic expectations of how fast TLC can change. If one of them challenges you, my advice is to ignore him or her. So, what's a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: traffic page changes? (a 2nd error to report)

(...) Whoops, I forgot that Internet Explorer likes to break words at hyphens. See if it works better for you now. I added a 'NOWRAP' attribute in the <TD> tags. The reason it was never an issue before is because the three (actually six) columns (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

More:  Next Page >>