  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 2731 – 2750 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Junkbot

Someone actually posted this url in rec.roller-coaster. I hadn't seen it before; It's cute! (URL) Iain (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

url
(score: 0.284)

  Technic Sets to Use for Educational Kits

I'm helping a professor I work for develop a robotics course for the fall (a college level course for upperclass students and a handful of graduate students). We like LEGOs a lot and are planning on having students construct LEGO/HandyBoard robots (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

query
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Set 4229 - Extra Bricks pack

(...) First let me say that I agree with your perception that there is a tremendous lack of basic bricks in sets today. I have a nephiew who currently only has sets and whenever I try and build with his collection I find if very hard because it (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Wanted: RED technic wheel hubs (LDraw #3739, Peeron #4266)

Hello Tony "Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> schreef in bericht news:GJAzvH.509@lugnet.com... (...) is not the right set to buy! The hub shown on the picture is the hub of the 24 x 43 technic wheel... these hubs are indeed in grey but (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

url
(score: 0.284)

  Re: LEGO Made in China & Charges of Racism

Hey David, (...) Yeah. That's why once I've made a charge, if it's contested, I'll continue on (or apologize if I may have been wrong). Throwing things around flippantly like that will eventually destroy their meaning. I blame television. :) (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

url
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Microfig doesn't mean space does it?

(...) bravo! The fact that it's a minifig-scale toy train is over the top. :-, (...) I think I've seen these. As I recall, they were using "plate 1x1 with clip light" as the axle on a 2-wide truck -- an technique I'm now using and would like to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

url
(score: 0.284)

  RXCcc crash

As near as I can tell, I must have had the RCX examine tool polling the brick as I tried to download a program. Perhaps one too many windows at a time. Anyway, things got very strange. The brick would not respond to anything and merrily churned (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

query
(score: 0.284)

  LEGOWORLD 2001

LEGOWORLD 2001 Probablemente usted haber oído más temprano alrededor del grande LEGO acontecimiento ese albedrío ser guardado de octubre 20 hasta que octubre 23 en [Zwolle], El Países Bajos: LEGOWORLD 2001. Durante el pasado poco meses mucho de (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.ar)

url
(score: 0.284)

  Re: My Ebay FOTW

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes: **snip** (...) You're probably already aware of this, but didn't the Fright Knight's "Witch's Magic Manor" (URL) a pair of tall, 1x2x? slotted bricks in black? Would these be useful to you? It seems to me they (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.284)

  Re: [MN] FS - Bulk TAN pieces from 43 Mos Espa Podrace sets

(...) big (...) Who me? A maniac? Shush! don't tell anyone! And yes, they are the big podracer sets: (URL) have not set pricing on anything yet. Right now I'm soliciting offers. Let me know what you would pay for them, and how many you want. Troy (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

D'oh!! I forgot about set 493! (URL) Command Center. IIRC, this has the same printing on it as the part in the Beta-1 Command Base. -Cheese (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.build)

query
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

The Space set Mark mentions earlier is (URL) Beta-1 Command Base. The piece in question came decorated with a space scene, and has 'open' studs on top. -Cheese (...) the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.build)

query
(score: 0.284)

  Re: NYC Subway site

(...) The pics in that URL is mostly of the Skytrain. It's our rapid Transit type thing. It's not a monorail. It has rails like a train. But it uses induction to move. I believe you were referring to the VLC's (Vancouver, CANADA, not US) Monorail (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

url
(score: 0.284)

  3rd Years Project

Hi! My name is Vasilis, and im a newbie in this e-mail list. Im studing Computer Science, and the purpoose that i put my e-mail address in this list is to get help about my 3rd years project which has to do with lego. My project title is (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

url
(score: 0.284)

  WTT/WTB - Time Cruisers Roof Element

I am looking to trade for or purchase two of the following roof piece: (URL) is/was available in the 6493 Flying Time Vessel - (URL) got a couple of spares? Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Users Group (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 0.284)

  Re: WTT: 2 bows + 1 stern

(...) Arrr, ye scurvy swab, welcome to Pirates. Here's yer parrot. (AwK!) With that taken care of, Might I make a wee bit o' suggestion, that you try this query in .market.buy-sell-trade too? Yer more likely to find some lubber without such a fine (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

query
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

I think 493 was the only set in the 1978 line I didn't have. My childhood LEGO was (like Gaul) divided into three parts; two have been found and are in my posession. The third (almost all of my Space elements, nearly every Space set from 1978-1988) (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

query
(score: 0.284)

  WTB - Blue square windshield; 6549 Roadblock Runners

Hello- I'm looking for multiples of a trans-lt blue square type windshield from 6549 Roadblock Runners. Here's a picture of the set ... take a look at the windshield on the telephone both (that's what I'm looking for): (URL) email me @ (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 0.283)

  Re: Star Wars LEGO Design Contest II

(...) It´s the big transport vehicle in episode I with about 120 battle droids inside, stored in racks. See the offical model at: (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

query
(score: 0.283)

  Re: Custom launchers in Gnome panels?

(...) Sorry I can't answer the rest of your question, but I can tell you how to find the source code of something under redhat. First, find the full name of the applet binary: thneed:~$ locate webcontrol /etc/CORBA/servers/w...let.gnorba (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

query
(score: 0.283)

More:  Next Page >>