 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4995
Re: [MN] FS - Bulk TAN pieces from 43 Mos Espa Podrace sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 21:48:26 GMT

That's hilarious.  You are a true lego maniac.  Are you talking 43 of the • big
big podracer set?  How much are you selling your tan bricks for?

Who me?  A maniac?  Shush!  don't tell anyone!

And yes, they are the big podracer sets:
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7171

I have not set pricing on anything yet.  Right now I'm soliciting offers.
Let me know what you would pay for them, and how many you want.

Troy