 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4996
Re: 12V Service packs and small promo sets for trade or sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 04:34:47 GMT

Torsten Fresemann wrote in message ...
Hi everyone!

I have some sealed packs and sets available for trade.

<snip>

Small promo sets:

Freestyle: 2186 2187 2188

Technic (multiples available):
1257 Tricycle
1258 Buggy
1259 Motorbike
1260 Car

various (multiples available):
1180 Space port moon buggy
1181 Space port spacecraft
1182 Adventurers raft
1183 Mummy and cart

If you don't get many bites, these are just the kind of thing I am looking
to encourage for inclusion in my proposed international promo jambalaya
box - see http://www.lugnet.com/market/jambalaya/?n=1127 for more details.

(Duckie) Dave Till