 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4991
Re: [MN] FS - Bulk TAN pieces from 43 Mos Espa Podrace sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 18:28:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Troy Cefaratti writes:
I don't have a bid for you.  I was just curious.  What did you buy 43 • Podrace
sets for?  Special parts?

Because they were on sale!  :)

Troy

That's hilarious.  You are a true lego maniac.  Are you talking 43 of the big
big podracer set?  How much are you selling your tan bricks for?