  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 2711 – 2730 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Special Effects - Flames and Explosions

(...) Yes, in addition to trans-light blue versions of the other pieces. *That* is what I meant. ;) (...) None at all? Sounds like it is accessory pack time!! :) Check this out: (URL) This is by far my favorite accessory pack, and a must have for (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

query
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Minifigs for a wedding cake?

Ben, What you could really use is set #205 (big people Wedding Set). Here it is: (URL) course finding it may be a problem...... Gary Istok (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.285)

  Re: [CW sort of] BIG new update to my web page!

(...) certain (...) Thank you! The Amber Castle is under construction for a good reason... I ran out of yellow bricks! I don't actually have the 6075 Yellow Castle. Therefore, in the story and in real life, this is a reconstruction (and not an exact (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

query
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

(...) short (...) evolved (...) Canadian arms? Are you inferring that the difference between MO and Technicfigius is that the MO's are Canadian (ala South Park)? Well, one thing is for certain. We know for sure that MO's need to "relieve (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.285)

  Re: About the pending (inevitable) debates

(...) This is my wish as well. Please, folks, think of our URL. Your words will live forever on the LEGO Users Group Network website. All bigger principles aside, I'd hate to think that a LU may become offended and turn away. If you must debate (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

url
(score: 0.285)

  The pain of communicating with the RCX

The power of Forth lies in the ease with which a system can be built and and tested both incrementally and interactively. Unfortunately I'm experiencing severe difficulties estasblishing a reliable communication channel between my PC (Linux) and the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

query
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Velux set is *still available* from Velux!

"Brian Sauls" <barbcue@nospam.home.com> wrote in message news:Fr4y95.JJM@lugnet.com... (...) Velux is a company that makes windows. They had a LEGO set as a promotional item. (URL) Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Users (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.se)

query
(score: 0.285)

  Re: New Halloween site launches!

(...) Oh geez, must still be early! The URL is: (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

url
(score: 0.285)

  Can't print order details on shop.lego.com

Dear Lego: I recently placed an order for 2 pumpkin packs, plus some other items. I wanted to print my confirmation page, as suggested, but when I tried the result was a page saying my shopping cart is blank. I am using Netscape 4.7 and this is (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

url
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Polybag vs Boxed

(...) Basically what comes in a polybagged set in the US (maybe the Americas, only know about the US) usually comes in boxes elsewhere in the world. An example of this is: (URL) the area where the "other" misc data appears it specifically mentions (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

query
(score: 0.284)

  Where is Lego Mosaic on this site?

Where the heck can I find the fan-created Lego Mosaic web pages? You know, the ones where I can give it the URL of an image, and it gives me a pixellized grid for building the image out of Lego bricks? I'm fairly certain I saw Lego Mosaic on (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.284)

  Re: FA: (eBay) 2585 Lego Loco Hand Car - 3 days left!

Only three days left on the 2585's. Note that this is a Dutch Auction for 10 MISB sets. Title: "Rare! LEGO® 2585 Loco Hand Car Set, MISB" Current dutch bid: $12.00 Quantity available: 10 Auction ends on: March 11 Link: (URL) LUGNET entry: (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

query
(score: 0.284)

  Current sets w/ plane windows?

Is there anything currently available that has 2x2 or 2x4 plane windows with glass? I know that the Pontoon Plane ((URL) has four black windows but they do not contain glass. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.284)

  My deepest condolances

Hey guys. I just uploaded some new pics of the monument i created for those who passed today in the tragedies in New York, D.C. and Pittsburg. My heart goes out to those touched by this unthinkeable sadness, and can only offer my sincerest regrets. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce)

url
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Survey...

(...) It's set 6086-- its name got changed somewhere in the middle of its production run, possibly due to pressure from TSR. Check (URL) lists it as Black Knight's Castle, but the catalog graphic says Dungeon Master's Castle. -JDF (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

query
(score: 0.284)

  A simple question about brickshelf

Hi ! I cannot find any kind of online help on brickshelf and I am completely mystified by one thing; How do you find out the URL of a bunch of images you've uploaded so you can tell people where you've put stuff? Thanks, John (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.284)

  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

(...) Like the ones in <set: 800> ? Check out the historic gear sets: (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Library Event December 1 - Some thoughts

By the way if your were wondering what the url was it is: www.richlug.org Rich (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

url
(score: 0.284)

  Re: A simple question about brickshelf

Well, you've bookmarked your own account, right? I found it using search members by last name. (URL) it's a matter of clicking on the folder of images you've just uploaded and seeing what URL shows up. You seem to have two folders right now, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.284)

  Re: Mystery Castle Piece

(...) Yep. Plus one in 6074: (URL) pn (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

query
(score: 0.284)

More:  Next Page >>