 Castle / 3228
Re: Polybag vs Boxed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 18:56:23 GMT

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000 14:10:19 GMT, "Chris Roy"
<rand.NO@generation.SPAM.net> wrote:

This is my first official post to Lugnet but I have been lurking for quite a
while. Up here in Canada I have yet to find a 4811 archer. A few message seem
to imply that the set also comes under number 4801. What exactly is the
difference if any?

Chris
Basically what comes in a polybagged set in the US (maybe the
Americas, only know about the US)  usually comes in boxes elsewhere in
the world.  An example of this is:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6029

In the area where the "other" misc data appears it specifically
mentions that this is the polybag version of 6028.  There are other
examples of this but I'm too lazy to dig them up right now :^)
Mike

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!