  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 2171 – 2190 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Suggestion for Cool Lego Site of the Week

I've followed a few discussions lately about the demise of CLSOTW (one of my favorite features of LUGNET before it fell into disarray). It seems to me the "problem" in re-doing it was that Todd felt he had to exert some manual control over the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.307)

  Trans Air Carrier (6375)

(Posted a week ago, but got no response) Trans Air Carrier (6375). Good condition. The only problems with it are: - The pilot has a crack under his arm. - One of the yellow mail boxes is missing it's door. - I replaced two pieces that were missing (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

query
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Windows Railroad Club Car

Hello, (...) windows - (...) sets (...) You can try this set, I don't know how available it is anymore. It is 4559 Cargo Railway. (URL) S. -- Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Some question about Quicktime Pro and about Lugnet

(...) Yes your right well I found it same in pc I was try to find it wit import but as you said "Open Image Sequence" so I look open at all open commands like open move, open url and I found it under open url. Cool Thx I think I'm starting to like (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

url
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Limerick's St. Patrick's Day Sale - 25% Off !

(...) Limerick Store url: (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

url
(score: 0.307)

  rotation sensor problem (different one this time)

This occurs very irregularly, so I'm not sure what the problem could be, but it is a whopper. After a certain amount of time running my program, (or perhaps after certain inputs-I'm not sure) it would appear that ROTATION_X stops being updated. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

query
(score: 0.307)

  R: Cerniere 2x5 gialle

Axeman <arrarraamici@tin.it> wrote in message FyB0HG.EDy@lugnet.com... (...) Ce ne erano giusto 4 nei sedili del set (URL) mio primo set technic aquistato 20 anni fa, purtroppo ora non ne ho piu` di integre :-( Ciao, Guido (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

query
(score: 0.307)

  Re: K-MART notes

If I am not mistaken, then "BABY" is simply the new name for "PRIMO". It appears that these are still posted as "PRIMO" at lugnet, see e.g.: (URL) that the box clearly states "LEGO BABY". The bricks are clearly primo bricks, though. We have quite a (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

query
(score: 0.307)

  Re: ISCC: The winners are...

René, the splash page is way to wide for that... When viewing it in 800x600 then one has to scroll all the time because of the bricklink menu to the left making it horrible to read! Please give us the URL for the splaspage. That would be easier. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.contests)

url
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Yellow 4.5 volt motor

(...) The yellow 4.5 V motor was part of universal sets 404 and 744 out of the 70ies. (URL) Lego train set has ever had a yellow motor. Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Cannot post to LUGNET via news reader

(...) did you try going to that url, and filling out a new posting setup for your new email address? :) Dan (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

url
(score: 0.307)

  FS: 6399 Airport Shuttle

I have a used 6399 Airport Shuttle available for sale: (URL) Used, with pieces are in very good condition, no chewing or fading. The only missing pieces from the set are the 1x1 blue tiles that are used as tickets by the minifigs riding the Shuttle. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 0.307)

  Spectrum as source of Technic Spares

With all of the back and forth lately on the lack of Technic spares, I've found that Spectrum Educational Supplies in Aurora Ontario has many hard-to-get parts, including the little pneumatic pumps. Without keeping everyone in suspense... Specturm (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

url
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Lets Vote

(...) That is no lie. Even underground is getting more resposes. (...) If memory serves it is the guy in red. To be for sure I would have to look (...) European on some and American on others (...) Weapons wagon (URL)The Native American sets, Love (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

query
(score: 0.307)

  Re: new news website about lego technic en mindstorms in french.

hum i forgot to give you the URL :-)) this website is here : (URL) for this mistake :-) bye (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.eu)

url
(score: 0.307)

  Re: E questo in che set si trova?

(...) Trovato! (URL) pero` che il conveyor sia messo abbastanza maluccio... pero` c'e` ancora. Ciao. Marco. P.S. I mattoncini bianchi cadevano nel camioncino. Era un set splendido per i miei gusti di allora (10 anni). (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

query
(score: 0.307)

  Color Line truck

Hallo allemaal, Een tip (en een verzoekje) voor als iemand met een ferry van "Color Line" naar Noorwegen op vakantie gaat. Aan boord wordt een truck met opleger verkocht, set #2149, waarvan men zegt dat het een van de mooiste minifig scale truck is (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.nl)

query
(score: 0.307)

  FT: 6399 Airport Shuttle

I have a used 6399 Airport Shuttle available for trade: (URL) Used but pieces are in very good condition, no chewing or fading. The only missing pieces from the set are the 1x1 blue tiles that are used as tickets by the minifigs riding the shuttle. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 0.306)

  Per gentilezza...

qualcuno sa dirmi che roba è e da dove arriva? (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

query
(score: 0.306)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) I'd LOVE to see a MIB as a set. I worry that they may not have the tooling for the linear actuator (rack) parts though. (in this set they are the parts that provide the linear motion that opens and closes the large base halves) This URL should (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

url
(score: 0.306)

More:  Next Page >>