 Marketplace / Shopping / 4684
Re: K-MART notes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:02:53 GMT

If I am not mistaken, then "BABY" is simply the new name for "PRIMO". It
appears that these are still posted as "PRIMO" at lugnet, see e.g.:

Note that the box clearly states "LEGO BABY". The bricks are clearly primo
bricks, though. We have quite a few of such items - they are just the same as
"older" PRIMO "stack-N-learn" bricks, such as in:

Note also the elephant, which is reused in the new name.

-Bjarne

In lugnet.market.shopping, Eric Harshbarger writes:

A couple of items about K-Mart stores that might interest AFOLs:

1) At a K-Mart in Redwood City, CA I noticed a product under the logo of LEGO
'Baby'... apparently a division of the company on equal level as DUPLO and
PRIMO. The age range for this doo-dad (some colorful plastic
chain/necklace/what-have-you) was 0-18 months. Has this been discussed
previously? It was the first I had heard of LEGO-Baby...