  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 1031 – 1050 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: This boy needs some serious help!

(...) Well...I had an order from him on brickbay not long before he ceased posting, but after not hearing from him for a while I sent a query asking if he was okay, and someone else responded on his email account. I won't fill in the gory details, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.au)

query
(score: 0.399)

  Re: Movement and friction

I haven't commented substantially on LCD, so maybe I should. I am contemplating an algorithm that will find all of the possible stud-insertion points on a part. The obvious way to do this is to recognize the tube or enclosing box with their (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

query
(score: 0.398)

  A new American Class 4-4-0 wood burning steam engine

I just finished uploading pictures of my new steam engine to my web site. I decided to put up pictures even though the engine is still missing one black macaroni brick (Since a lot of my LEGO is still in boxes from the last move, it will be a while (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc)

url
(score: 0.398)

  Re: Green Hair with 6707?

(...) It's only available in the big set 6713, as far as I know. (It's the only set inventoried at Peeron that has it: (URL) ) Cary (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)

query
(score: 0.398)

  Re: BUGGY & TOW TRUCK

hi guys, thanks all...thanks Tobbe for the correct URL: (URL) !;-))) Sorry! I'm completing the TOW TRUCK...I want to include within to the model a removable console with all the controls for the pneumatic and electrical circuit...It's difficult (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

url
(score: 0.397)

  Re: Beautiful SNOW... coolest pod ever, or coolest mech? You decide!

(...) Missed that thread because I just looked for "beautiful snow" which the thread never mentioned, and all I found was the BS gallery, not the original site, so even if I had searched for a URL I wouldn't have found it. But that's the beauty of (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

url
(score: 0.397)

  LEGOs (sic) make an appearance at ExtremeTech

I was just reading a new article at (URL) (article url: (URL) ) about modularity of computer components, how things should be easier to assemble yourself, etc. Article uses Lego as the example of modularity (a good analogy, I think). But, the thing (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

url
(score: 0.397)

  Re: URLs in BrickShelf Gallery

(...) (Sorry, Larry, for the delay. I just *now* saw your reply.) :P The answer is: Both. Technical reasons. If I see the "human" URL (instead of the CGI one), I can snip off the tail end of the URL for the parent folder, one level at a time... (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.publish)

url
(score: 0.397)

  Re: A wine rack I made today

(...) FTX messed up the URL: (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle)

url
(score: 0.396)

  Re: Brickshelf Viewer

(...) Well, ideally this could be set up without using a bunch of hacks, instead using true content sharing ala the LegoFan.net discussions. (...) Keep in mind that I wrote this right at the time of the server move, so ads were not included yet. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

url
(score: 0.396)

  guantanemo bay

sorry about posting thuis query to ugnet but its the only place i know any americans, the query is, how come you have a base in cuba, i thoughts that the US didn;t really have a good relationship with Cuba and vice versa? Tim (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

query
(score: 0.396)

  Re: BUGGY & TOW TRUCK

(...) Looks great Andrea! My only complaint is that the front seem a little to low to actually be useful in terrain, hard to tell from the images though. (...) Correct URL: (URL) awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing more of this one! (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

url
(score: 0.396)

  Re: fire stations

(...) cool site Aaron...a great example of what a lego fire apparatus fan should do...show off his great apparatus. I really liked your fire department MOC's... hopefully I'll be able to create a heavy rescue truck similiar to what you have for my (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

qs
(score: 0.396)

  Re: LEGO set design query

"Pity the Suka who wear my jewellery!" -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Steven McDonough" <nevets_mcd@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GqEIC9.MpC@lugnet.com... (...) up (...) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

query
(score: 0.396)

  Re: High Good Duplo clone found in Sweden.

Bah! Forgot the URL, here it is: (URL) :) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

url
(score: 0.396)

  Re: LEGO set design query

(...) Hmmm.... Lots of jail doors .... check Orange torso's .... check black ninja cowls .... check beardless heads with sunglasses .... check sand coloured baseplates .... check In fact, the facility seems to reflect current LEGO designs... no (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

query
(score: 0.396)

  Re: LEGO set design query

a carefully designed conspiracy with the sole purpose of annoying lego collectors (and the pleasant side effect of droping the price of jail doors). hope that explains everything. please note the jail doors have NOTHING to do with playability or (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.396)

  Re: LEGO set design query

(...) And then the bad guy can escape to start the cycle again... (...) Right, and IIRC sets with a prison cell also include an opposition character to lock up in it. Hmmmm interestingly, King Leo's castle missed out on a cell (though it did get the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.396)

  Re: LEGO set design query

(...) I hadn't noticed that. A useful observation indeed! Cheers Richie (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.396)

  Re: LEGO set design query

(...) Nope. It's because the jail cell door is a Fabuland part. If you have any Fabuland or Mickey Mouse doors, you will see that the frame is the same. Frank (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.396)

More:  Next Page >>