  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 521 – 540 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Walmart Sale

Hey, I just found out last night that the Walmart in Capilano mall has 6497 Twisted Time Train on for ~25.00, if anyone's interested. Normally I wouldn't care much for this set myself, but it has several useful bits for castle construction, not to (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Re: 18 wheeler truck

(...) Cool set, huh? Though that huge pile of bricks when beginning is a bit daunting. I left mine together for over a year, and just tore it apart last weekend. Sorting it all out was a _pain_, but I needed some of those parts. -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  [MN] 46 Light Gray Brick Lots posted to BRICKS

I've started posting the second half of the auctions that I was supposed to get up last week. Below you'll find 46 lots of Light Gray Bricks, perfect for castle building or just about anything else. More Light Gray parts will follow, including (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Gray Version of Yellow Castle

I noticed that the new Adventurer's Temple, set 5986, comes with 4 2x2x3 extreme slopes in dark gray. That gets us one step closer to making the 375 Castle in gray (which would look nice doncha think?) If only there was a set that had 2x2x3 extreme (...) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Ten Commandments

(...) double sided bricks) (...) Generally the same as the first one. (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Juniorization of other themes?

(...) This is actually not a new brick (not that Kev said it was, just wanted to point it out...) Harro scored some of the bricks Terry Cruse is selling with symbols printed on them that use this form factor, and I saw them before I transshipped. (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  WTB: 1xX White, Black bricks

I'm looking for: White 1x2 White 1x3 White 1x4 White 1x6 White 1x8s Along with the same in Black and Gray. I know I can order them from S@H and get them from buckets, but I don't want the other colors, and am not interested in the 2xX's. If anyone (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Star Wars X-Wing  [DAT]

My attempt at modeling the Star Wars X-wing Fighter based on the online catalog pictures. The area between the wings was the most difficult, since it is almost completely obscured in the pics. If someone with the catalog would care to post high-res (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.cad.dat)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Any other New Zealnaders on here?

Tim McSweeney wrote in message ... (...) Well, I'm only a Technic fan - I have a few other sets but they're bought for parts (16l of yellow bricks, for instance :) Interesting that you didn't think much of the tow truck. I thought it was OK, at (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.nz)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Any Kighthouse winners sighted here?

Just curious if anybody here is or knows a winner of the first (apporixmate) half of the lighthouse contest? The spread between winning bricks seems to indicate lesser participation this past weekend. (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Re: 18 wheeler truck

(...) Bram, Great Truck! Beautiful use of the quarter-disk bricks to shape the front top of the sleeper on the cab. The scale is very nice, as well. Good design. later, James (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Legos in bulk?

Does anyone know where I can buy lego *bricks* in bulk. There used to be a guy from Indiana who did but he is uncontactable. I would appreciate it very much if someone could help me. ALSO, my sister was in Norway and she said she saw "lego (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Legos in bulk?

Does anyone know where I can buy lego *bricks* in bulk. There used to be a guy from Indiana who did but he is uncontactable. I would appreciate it very much if someone could help me. ALSO, my sister was in Norway and she said she saw "lego (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Re: 18 wheeler truck

(...) Thanks! The entire truck came around because of those quarter-disk bricks. I only have two, from a Freestyle bucket, and I was wondering what to do with them. I ended up building the sleeper portion of the truck and then decided to build it at (...) (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Legoland Carlsbad Annual Pass

I got a mailer from Carlsbad. The short version is Annual Passes are $99.00 for adults. Call 1-877-534-6767 Ext. 101 now. First 5000 are invited to a soft opening on 14 March 1999. Order before 15 January 1999 and get the Legoland California truck (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Re: lego creator

(...) exactly what bricks does it have? only townjr bricks? (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  CM from other LEGO bricks

I've been busy the last couple of days struggling with LDraw & LEdit. Disappointed with the lack of models for CyberMaster (I know the same happens with RIS) I thought it should be interesting to create mine just for learning. I've built it from (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Re: CM from other LEGO bricks

Laurentino Martins wrote in message <36948355.5C4CB6BF@m...pac.pt>... (...) Don't give up so soon! Ldraw takes a little while to get good at, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy. People here and on Lcad list are more than willing to (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Re: CM from other LEGO bricks

John VanZwieten wrote in message ... (...) I (...) This is very true advice. Your mock up is useful... to you and others. It allows people to make models and simply insert a official part when It becomes available. John's observation on new people (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Newbie

(...) CyberMaster is one of LEGO's two current microcontroller based bricks, the other one is the Mindstorms RCX. CM is currently only being sold in Europe, South Africa and Australia. It is based on the same microcontroller, the Hitachi H8/300. The (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

More:  Next Page >>