 Local / New Zealand / 28
Re: Any other New Zealnaders on here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 18:32:40 GMT

Tim McSweeney wrote in message ...
For the record I'm mainly a "tech-nut", got a pile of stuff from when I was
a kid and just recently bought the big ugly tow truck and the shuttle to get
some new parts to go with my mindstorms.

Well, I'm only a Technic fan - I have a few other sets but they're bought
for parts (16l of yellow bricks, for instance :) Interesting that you didn't
think much of the tow truck. I thought it was OK, at least compared to the CD
car.

Moz