 Local / New Zealand / 33
Re: Any other New Zealnaders on here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 21:00:31 GMT

Let me just look that up... Apparently I fly up on the 19th of January, and
back on the 26th. According to the flatmate (who isn't going, but is • organised :)
the actual event is 22-25 Jan, but campers like me should arrive on the • 21th
if possible. I'm due to wander round norkland with my mate Simon for a day • or
so, so I think the obligatory cafe thing sometime then would be cool.

Sounds like a plan, let me know when you have the details of when and where
you are going to be.

Tim