 Local / New Zealand / 30
Re: Any other New Zealnaders on here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 04:14:08 GMT

Tim McSweeney wrote in message ...
It's Ugly.  What's with those wheels? About the only useful
thing I can think to do with them is create a Mars rover using
mindstorms.... hey... maybe it's not so bad after all.

Yeah, the wheels suck, but the ideas in the truck were ok. I liked
the lifting mechanism at the back, and modified it to work
properly. Was very cool. But now I'm back to making mountain bikes
and have that in the parts bins.

I guess part of the disappointment is that I bought the space shuttle just
afterwards.  Now there's a cool set.

very.

Oh, I'll be in Auckland for sweetwaters, want to do lunch or something?

Moz