 Local / New Zealand / 24
Re: Any other New Zealnaders on here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 06:26:24 GMT

Are these people Mindstorms users as well?

No...not until I upgrade my computer...:)
currently a very old 486 sx...now only good as an internet terminal
and LEGO database holder :)

Nope. I assumed I was not the only kiwi owner but until your post
I didn't know any other definites. Allan is into Technic, the others
favour the lesser themes.

My current collection is:

Adventurers 11
Basic 47
Castle 5
Divers 12
Freestyle 18
Insectoids 1
Miscellaneous 32 (T shirts, watches, caps, bag, tie etc.)
Model Team 13
Paradisa 22
Pirates 59
Res-Q 6
Ships 12
Space 3
Technic 13
Town 300
Trains 65
UFO 2
Value Packs 11
Western 19
X-Treme 9

plus about 50 of my own creations. 2 I fort to mentio in other message
are a Fishing Trawler and  a Bluepeace (related to Greenpeace)
Protest Boat with 2 inflatables on board.

Current project is converting a Pirate Ship set into my version of
the Rainbow Warrrior.

Plus heaps of unopened sets for future trades
and possibly an auction.

Yet to buy list:
Adventurers 8
City Centre 9
Model Team 3
Radio Control 1
Res-Q 2
Rock Raiders 1
Space Port 6
Technic 1
Town 6
Trains 3
X-Treme 1

Allan...

Another great person with an even larger collection is
Grahame Reid in Christchurch :)