  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 4141 – 4160 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: how odd!!!!

The tannish bricks are raw ABS with no pigmenting, so they were probably snuck out of one of the plants, or someone threw them in a trash bin instead of shredding them. They were most likely test runs of a mold or the entire molding process - why (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: LEGO Koinobori

(...) 36 1x2 bricks per circumference. It seemed the right size, and happened to connect--not without some fussing, though. -Henry (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Hasbro goes to the bricks!

(...) One thing I really enjoy about LEGO maintaining "non-violent" production is military MOC creativity. With the introduction of "violent" sets, many are tempted to use "short-cut parts" for weapons. This part, for instance: (URL) I see a lot of (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Hasbro goes to the bricks!

Oh, and another thing... (URL) Since when did Wheeljack become a Decepticon?> I've obviously been out of the loop. (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: shootinbricks

(...) Hey Stephen - try "shootin_bricks" instead of "shootinbricks" - that's what Doug currently has on his site for the contact address at hotmail. (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  New Poster Art - on Biomechanical Bricks

New, Orginal Poster Art, Enjoy. (all of the backgrounds started out as Grey Base Plates) Zolqwith (URL) Rin Tin Tin Din Din (URL) RG Mech (URL) GG Mech (URL) Jamocklaquat (URL) Poster Prints Available Soon. (URL) Eric Sophie> (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Lime green 1x2 garage door bricks!

Hey all, My apologies if this has already been seen by everyone, but the #4490 MINI-Republic Gunship has one of these pieces at the front of the nose. (URL) hoping we see the return of the much-coveted garage door assemblies! Dave (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: A tower using all my bricks!

Excellent creation. Lots of detail! Lots of minifigs. I like it! Now, be careful that you minifigs don't start all speaking different languages ;-) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)

"Esben Kolind" <esben_kolind@excite.com> wrote in message news:HKApEF.psB@lugnet.com... (...) regular (...) I think your work is very impressive! You have created some great designs within the limits of your collection. Thanks for sharing your (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: A tower using all my bricks!

I've seen pics with junior builders using their "collections" to build stuff, and it is nothing close to what you've built. What you've built is excellent, as been said already. I haven't put together something like what you did. I am afraid to (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: What was the story with Bricks Magazine (was Re: Newbie information?)

(...) Of course your cool enough, you spend time in O.T.D . btw, yes it is just an allegation no more, I'm no authourity. I can't even spell. Fact is and I have said before, I hope Matt is ok and I hope he is alright. I did some math is all, I'm not (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: The Great American Biomechanical Bricks Northern USA Tour 2003

(...) Certainly... Good luck! I'm looking forward to meeting you (and your biomechanical friends). And I'm sure there will be plenty of us Seattle folks who can help you with getting stuff uploaded, checking mail, etc. -- Tony Hafner (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: The Great American Biomechanical Bricks Northern USA Tour 2003

Does Jamocklaquat get to drive? (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: MOC: Stinger

(...) Thanks. The bricks click together in mysterious ways. I usually have no idea what shape a ship will take until it's half built. (...) Hmmm. I must think about running that again, although there hasn't been much interest in the space seed part (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!

Hi All, I just hung up with Ben Fleskes and he OK'ed the news article that is now on www.ILTCO.org! There is some more information about these drivers and several pictures too! Come have a look! SteveB ILTCO Pres (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains) !!

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!

They're not made yet. It's likely that they will be molded from pre-existing colors pallets. I don't know the pallet palette (that was fun to say), maybe Ben can answer that when he gets on line (which might be a couple days, he told me). SteveB (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!

(...) My guesses are that this tooling has been under development for some time, certainly well before Ben's analysis was posted... so these ideas were not known at the time of development. Redoing tooling at this point will add a lot of cost, I (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!

(...) Can't speak for the other colors but I think the black matches VERY closely. I like the feel of the plastic too, and there's very little flash too. Sign of good tooling if you ask me! (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!

(...) The appearance of a counterweight could easily be added by applying a suitably colored decal (or something like electrical tape) to the spokes. As mentioned in this (URL) message>, you can use a marker to touch up the edges if your decal is (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!

Thanks for the news Steve, and kudos to Ben! Although I'm a Diesel man myself, I would use these driver wheels for a few electric locomotives I've always wanted to build (has anyone seen a Swedish Dm3 yet? They are awesome! (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

More:  Next Page >>