 General / 43118
Re: What was the story with Bricks Magazine (was Re: Newbie information?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:38:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote: Then, maybe one of those ‘cool enough’ people would care to tell me. But then I’m not cool enough to know, am I?

Of course your cool enough, you spend time in O.T.D .

btw, yes it is just an allegation no more, I’m no authourity. I can’t even spell. Fact is and I have said before, I hope Matt is ok and I hope he is alright. I did some math is all, I’m not that far off, the WindMill was expensive.

P.S. Could you dwell on the positive for a minute? Could you add something postive to this post? Please give it a try.