  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3621 – 3640 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Where do we go from here...

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:IL9IA9.yFw@lugnet.com... (...) Hmm, i was thinking, ( based on a post in this thread, but i have lost it), rather than a freeform play table how about we get (i.e donated by TLG) a whack (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

bricks
(score: 0.351)

  Re: My humble opinion about LDraw animation

(...) May be the concepts in these sofware are fine for 3D artists, but nobody has ever experienced and validated them for complete lego animation. Take "Revenge of the Brick" as an example: it's more about adding some bricks in traditionnal (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.351)

  Little Blue Bot - LDD Format - In progress -

Come on Technic Pallet!!! I'm ready! (URL) LEGO Digital Designer models by Biomechanical Bricks. Buy them from the LEGO Factory on LEGO.com. (URL) Eric Sophie (19 years ago, 21-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.351)

  spare gold bricks

I had planned to build something for the Trust, but I am way too busy to finish it and lack odd pieces. (I started way too late!). Is there anyone here who can use my gold bricks? I'd be happy to mail them out free. -Suz (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

bricks
(score: 0.351)

  Re: Motorcycle Mosaic

(...) Hey Bryan, I am eventually going to switch over to the new colors. All the new bricks in the the new colors I have gotten, I have been squirrling away. Not nearly enough yet to do a full on switch. Probably when Lego.com or Legoland (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.351)

  Re: It's coming (new hint daily)

(...) Green bricks? Yellow bricks? Let me guess, LOTS of blue bricks? I'm thinking a large globe... (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.351)

  Re: MBC 3 Trial and Plugins Developer Kit Trial

(...) Andrew, I finally got a chance to poke the 3.0b1 trail. Up until now, all my LEGO time was spent finishing my Super Chief to bring to BrickFest :) Here are my observations: Opening a file by ctrl clicking in the Finder and selecting MBC Trial (...) (19 years ago, 20-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

bricks
(score: 0.351)

  Plethora of new mocs

Okay so these mocs are actually a few months old, I just never got around to take pictures of them. first off we have the Talon, A heavy starfighter inspired by the movie stealth (URL) the wings fold back for faster speeds (URL) when moderated> Next (...) (19 years ago, 21-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.351)

  Re: Moonbase standard

(...) That's all. Also, any corridors at other levels should be at multiples of 10 bricks to the bottom of the corridor floor plate. See (URL) for all the details. (...) See Kevoh's post. Here are some photos he took of the micro moonbase at (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.351)

  Re: All plastic track

(...) Bryan- Ah, we are not quite communicating., I'm saying nothing good is happening with 9V train components, the stuff that handles 9VDC that makes the "hobby train" system as opposed to the "play train" system. Specifically, I mean motors, (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.351)

  Finally...

Hello, everybody! Well, parts of it have been on exhibition before, and even the current setup has been on display once, but now I took the opportunity to take a few pictures of the completed model. It was about time, too, as the MOC will meet the (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle) !!

bricks
(score: 0.351)

  Re: spare gold bricks

(...) Done! e-mail me your address and I'll send them out tomorrow. -Suz (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

bricks
(score: 0.351)

  MichLUG Meeting Report and Long over-due CHoB report

Meeting Report MichLUG members got together for a meeting on Saturday, July 23rd. (3 URLs) Meeting Report> Chicago House of Bricks Report House of Bricks was a blast! Three days of LEGO filled goodness. Unfortunately things got (URL) really busy> (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.events.houseofbricks, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.351)

  Re: Finally...

(...) OK, some annotations here: The history of the buildings can be sorted in three stages: First, there was an evil wizard, who had his castle and tower built in (and beyond) the rear (north) part of the inn. The wizard created horrible monsters (...) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 0.351)

  Re: I am not a nazi.

Hey Richie, I'm still a bit confused on one question: are you, or are you not, a Nazi? ;) More seriously, I did think the reception you got was over-harsh. This area of humor is always a very tricky thing--Mel Brooks, Monty Python, Charlie Chaplin, (...) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.people, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.351)

  Re: Motorcycle Mosaic

(...) Hey Bryan, The whole mosaic in only 2 studs wide. Every Mosaic I have ever done has been the same. In the past all my mosaics are unglued with a glued frame around to keep all the bricks in place. I was going to do the same with this and the (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.351)

  Re: micro moc: santorini

(...) I love it! Having been to Thera (now the modern island Santorini), I have to say that your model really has the right look. Nicely captured with the blue tile roofs and white domes. But you could have made the cliff a little higher. Perhaps 20 (...) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.351)

  Re: The Wing - a Moonbase Module

That's a trip! The um, corridor moves, that took me a sec...um, several. The over head shot looks like it is a ship docked to a corridor. Nifty! Heh, so you had to "last minute adjust" the height of the whole module to make it 10 bricks tall... I (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.space)

bricks
(score: 0.351)

  Re: Shadow : scout mech

I looked at all your pictures! I read all the tech docs! I like it I like it! Welcome! I know it must have taken a long time to put together the technical data, having to peel away the model like that. ....and your descriptions of the parts are (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)

bricks
(score: 0.351)

  Re: I am not a nazi.

(...) Heck, don't make that your goal; *I* build space badly, and it's nothing to aspire to. Instead, you should try to learn to build space well! One piece of semi-serious advice that I can offer for a fledgling spacer is to attempt variations on (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bricks
(score: 0.351)

More:  Next Page >>