  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3041 – 3060 of about 29000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:IsoCFq.1t2F@lugnet.com... (...) That looks like an optical illusion to me. It appears the light is coming from a nx4 brick between the 2 headlight bricks and under the jumper plate. -Rob (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.364)

  Re: mindstorms NXT

(...) Yeah it woulda been nice if the new one had IR as well and be able to control the "legacy" bricks. I'm sure the old ones will find a myriad of uses doing simpler jobs like moving cows heads on train layouts ;) (...) Well, I hope they are also (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.364)

  Re: Creating a GBC for a train layout

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Timothy Gould wrote: -SNIP- (...) Here's a link to the rendering of the train car we're asking about. (URL) The blue 2x2 round bricks slung between the train wheel sets is what we're concerned about. In this 6-wide train (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.364)

  Re: mindstorms NXT - 90 degree.

(...) This is the exact reason why it took me so long to warm to studless construction, When I gave it a try I found it very hard to build stable 3 dimensional boxes. Lately I've been using it successfully in two dimensions allied to conventional (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic)

bricks
(score: 0.364)

  Re: Robot Head Evolution

In lugnet.build.mecha, Peter Reid wrote: SNIP (URL) (...) SNIP (...) snip (...) SNIP (...) Very cool; I wonder if a small technic blue/yellow rubber band attached with a 'figure 8' twist, OR a technic cuttable soft flexible pneumatic tube affixed (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.364)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick Whining ...

"ondrew hartigan" <ROJ2323@YAHOO.COM> wrote in message news:IsJKJ7.1yrK@lugnet.com... (...) It'd be nice to see PAB come to Australia, howver I have this odd feeling it may not be as easily doable for us Aussies. Everything has to get here one of (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 0.364)

  Getting out of the hobby

According to my out of date peeron.com inventory, I have over 100 sets (40,000 parts), probably almost half of which are MIB. My sets tend toward the more detailed, larger technic sets. This doesn't include many parts bags (I bought 10 or more of (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

bricks
(score: 0.364)

  BrickZone.net

Hello all! I have just launch yet-another fan-created LEGO website. (URL) is designed to be a place for "nothing but fun with LEGO bricks." I am telling stories, epics, mini-series and television spoofs with LEGOs. First up is Fabuland Housewives (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.364)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) I don't buy this argument. The Super Chief proved that brick-built designs can be both aesthetically pleasing and popular. And how could a brick-built design be any more expensive than that Playmobil wanna-be? 20-30 small bricks made from (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.364)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) Yeah, but the Super Chief had 3x more pieces than the 10157. Per piece, the Super Chief comes in at 9.17 cents per piece, while the High Speed Locomotive comes in at 17.73. Beyond the savings in not designing a new mold for every new engine, (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.364)

  Re: mindstorms NXT

(...) I was just thinking .. the rumors about this year's trains are that they'll be remote controlled battery-powered units (probably so LEGO can use cheaper track without the metal conductors) .. those would fit the bill exactly. Bluetooth (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.364)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) Having metal wheels has its ups and downs. One down is that you won't be able to run it on a 9v line independent of the 9v train. We probably won't be able to run to IR controled trains independently of each other (one remote will likely (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.364)

  Re: new newsgroup for NXT

(...) I thought 'lugnet.robotics' newsgroup covers everything that have to do with Mindstorms? Then again ...there isn't a newsgroup called 'lugnet.mindstorms'? I think it good idea to add 'lugnet.mindstorms' newsgroup. I am assuming it would cover (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

bricks
(score: 0.364)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

--SOMEWHAY SNIPPED THROUGHOUT-- (...) Maybe it is the old motor, or a slightly modified version. In some ways it wouldn't surprise me if they reused the existing manufacturing line. (...) This is what puts me off. At least with eight wide you can (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.364)

  Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

Can "new trains" ever be a bad thing? Doubtful, but here are some observations based on the pic below that explore this question: (URL) It appears that the battery motor has metal flanges like the 9 volt motor. Probably good; will last longer than (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.364)

  Re: mindstorms NXT

(...) I completely disagree. Their is no need for studs on the NXT. It's sleek, and modern the way it is. I don't think I've ever used the studs on the RCX for a moc. I love the I-pod styling. And the components should have studs. (...) Lego could (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.364)

  Re: mindstorms NXT

(...) My hope is that this is some sort of bus system which will allow someone (possible LEGO itself) to make a "hub" which you could use for this. There are three ways to do this: the hub could do the logic operations itself (perhaps with a switch (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.364)

  Re: Duemilasei

(...) Una scala piuttosto diffusa tra i modellisti di edifici è 3 studs x 1 m (1 stud = 1 piede x gli americani). Provo a calcolare le dimensioni di alcuni veicoli e edifici comuni: - auto media: 1,70 x 4m = 5,1 x 12 st - vagone ferroviario: 3 x 25m (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

bricks
(score: 0.364)

  Did anyone get a Gold 50th promo brick?

Went down to LLCA several weeks ago and they didn't have them yet.. Bummer. Went down again for the holiday block party and they still didn't have them. I got a story about how they "had to be shipped from Denmark" and hadn't arrived yet. Also how (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.promo)

bricks
(score: 0.364)

  Re: mindstorms NXT

(...) (URL) Wow! I’m not sure of what to say. It looks like they decided to start using phone cord for wire, which is actually a good idea I think. I’m a little disappointed in the over stylization though. What ever happened to good old fashioned (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.364)

More:  Next Page >>