  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3001 – 3020 of about 29000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Y??? 'Cause I'm asking!!!

So a few questions for rtl20 I think Derek asked this one--the 4 stud width beside the opening--does ths mean it can be 4 studs until the next opening, or does each opening require it's own 4 stud walls with no overlap? Fine ASCII Graphix below-- (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.365)

  Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?

(...) I'm wondering what it means to be "something like LabView". Robolab is something like LabView, but it isn't LabView. It is a GUI application written in G running in the LabView runtime engine. LabView itself (i.e., the editor and the (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.365)

  Re: Did anyone get a Gold 50th promo brick?

(...) Our family was last at LLCA on New Years Eve, and there was still no sign of the 50th anniversary bricks. The Holiday Block Party and New Years Eve bricks were available on the dates published in the pass holder newsletter. The story I heard (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.promo)

bricks
(score: 0.365)

  New parts at Attack of the Bricks

(URL) I've recently added all the parts from the following: [LEGOSet 4768] Three copies of 4768 Durmstrang Ship [LEGOSet 8375] One copy of 8375 Ferrari F1 Pit Set All of this is 25% off! I'll be adding more parts soon so check back. (URL) Attack of (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.365)

  Re: SCLTC enters final two weeks at SDMRRM; Pictures!

(...) .. Eric- Thanks for the comments. The cable-stayed bridge was built as two 60-inch spans that we can separate if desired. For this display, we modified them so that their decks can tilt relative to their towers. This allows each bridge to (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

bricks
(score: 0.365)

  Re: Mindstorm Crane

(...) There are a number of modes of operation triggered from the remote control. 1 - Select 1,2 or 3 and it picks up the crate from spot 1,2 or 3. Select 1,2 or 3 again at it puts it down at spot 1,2 or 3. It will not allow you to tripple stack or (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.365)

  Merry Christmas 2005 pics finally posted:)

Happy belated holidays all! Just wanted to share some pics of my holiday diarama and spread the cheer with my favorite bricks:) hope you enjoy! come see them at: (URL) holidays and happy building, chris:) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.delvalug)

bricks
(score: 0.365)

  Lego colours

Someone posted here about a month ago saying that they didn't really like the Lego colours and would swap all of his for gray bricks given the chance... There was a show over Christmas in the UK about classic toys and, no surprise, Lego was (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.365)

  "Working" Fireplace

Here's a little proof-of-concept MOC I built. (3 URLs) Post-Mod Gallery> It uses the new EXO-Force light brick to illuminate some transparent bricks in a fireplace. I would have built a brick-built switch to keep the light on, but my technic bin (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.365)

  Re: Y??? 'Cause I'm asking!!!

This is the answer I got: (...) Yes (...) No (...) Pick a colour for your walls that you have matching hinge bricks for, or reconfigure so the hinge is one stud behind the wall. Then it doesn't mater what colour the hinge is. Derek (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.365)

  Re: Worm gear driven turntable

(...) Ah, yes ... now I can see the spaces in between the bricks. In the future, I would ask that you use a different color than black for your examples. I love to mimic your work but black is so hard to photograph and see the details on the web. (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

bricks
(score: 0.365)

  Great little FOTD: Yellow Castle sticker!

Hey all, This actually happened last week, but I'm still smiling over it. My local consignment shop often has $25 to $30 bags of used Lego in Ziploc bags, most of which I pass on now because my collection is pretty solid and I still have much (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 0.365)

  Re: R20 - Project Y - Suggested rule change.

(...) Part of the problem is number of pieces available to me. For example I have 395 1x16 Technic bricks. And that doesn't included the hundreds I've purchased in bulk. I have similar availability in other sizes. Now I apparently have 68 15 long (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.365)

  Re: Y??? 'Cause I'm asking!!!

(...) K, no worries there (...) Not to pull a Hassenplug(tm), but this is what the rules state-- 2.1 Transfer Interface ... The Wall Surface should be a uniform colour and made of solid bricks. 4.0 Design Guidelines ... The Wall Surface should be (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.365)

  Re: studless construction practice

(...) Kind of a newbie question: Is there a trend toward studless in more than just Mindstorms? If so, is the thought that it is mostly because of expiring patents or are there other reasons. If we're going to look for studless practice, are there (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.365)

  Baseplates, queste sconosciute

Qualche post fa qualcuno con il mio stesso nome, cognome, nick e email si lamentava perché le baseplates non si possono mettere a livello con bricks e plates, se non usando materiali non legosi. Ma io mi chiedo, perché questa gentaglia anziché (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.365)

  Re: Y??? 'Cause I'm asking!!!

(...) I put in a fair amount of effort differentiating out should versus must. Any should is really a recommendation. Chris was super anal about how he didn't want to enforce certain items on people. Uniform colour and solid bricks was one of them. (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.365)

  Solid or hollow centerstuds?

A few years ago TLC changed the design of the small centerstuds at the bottom of many bricks to hollow (to save material). (See 1xN plates and bricks, but also many other parts) For parts that exist with both the hollow and the solid centerstuds the (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

bricks
(score: 0.365)

  Re: LEGO Knitting Machine

"Thomas Johnson" <aklego@mac.com> wrote in message news:Iswurq.1yIM@lugnet.com... (...) That is just incredible and driven with a battery box. I was expecting at least two RCX bricks. Great piece of mechanics. I always enjoy Lego that really does (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic)

bricks
(score: 0.365)

  COLTC at Great train EXpo, Columbus OH, Jan 14-15

This weekend, The Central Ohio Lego Train Club will have a ~30 by 30 foot area at the Great Train Expo Show. <www.greattrainexpo.com> We will have a large layout, with no less than 7 train loops. We'll have tall skyscrapers, a new bridge, and a (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.town, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.365)

More:  Next Page >>