  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 2781 – 2800 of about 29000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  FA: Ebay NEW Lego - minifigs, baseplate,tan pieces...

These end in approx 30 hours. NEW Baseplate from 6776 Ogel Command Centre currently $2.50 (URL) Star Wars minifigs + accessories currently $6.01 (URL) NEW Assorted Tan Parts (Tiles, roof pieces,bricks and round bricks.) starting at $4.95 (URL) Tan (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: LEGO Weekend

(...) And I'll bring my work-in-progress observation car - still missing its grey train doors (I know I can buy them from S@H !), some windows and has some colour substitutions to be fixed. Probably whistling in the wind, but any of these parts in (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Starting discount.. 10% off Lions Gate Models parts

I'm starting a series of discounts on parts at my BB store... 10% today, will gradually move up as the more popular stuff disappears. Wait for deeper discounts at your own risk :-) Right now there are more than 7000 pieces available, including (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  FA(eBay): auctions ending Tuesday - Bricks, Castle, Shapes, Star Wars, Arctic, Ninja, Trains

Auctions ending on Tuesday 7 Nov 2000 ---...--- 58 light grey 5-high bricks (URL) 6 light grey Castle battlements (URL) 28 brown 1x4 railing fences (URL) 14 Star Wars battle droids (URL) 4 Arctic POLAR BEARS! (URL) 16 Blue Arctic wall sections (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  FS: 2x brand new 5187 Bricks With Groove and Garage Panels MISB

(URL) 5187 Bricks With Groove and Garage Panels MISB Great for roll up doors,Mint Sealed Packets These are brand new in sealed packets Lawrence (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  FA: 2x brand new 5187 Bricks With Groove and Garage Panels MISB

(URL) 5187 Bricks With Groove and Garage Panels MISB Great for roll up doors,Mint Sealed Packets These are brand new in sealed packets Lawrence (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Dacta castle

(...) No. The one on the BSB is a 1x4x2, and the two side lobes come up almost to the 2 brick height. This piece has the same curvature as the 2x4 bricks with rounded end. The curvature should also match the 2x4 curved top bricks and the 2x2 curved (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  1x in Bulk Please

Many people have chimed in that they are wishing for 1x bricks in bulk. I am starting a new thread because I had been wishing for 1x orange bricks in bulk and now you have given us the halloween packet. While I am greatly pleased that orange is (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: LEGO fires CEO Plougman - concentrates on bricks

working link ;) (URL) to bricks (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Architect sets

Eric Brok wrote: <snip> (...) How are you distinguishing MODULEX from regular LEGO? AFAIK, the only 1/3 scale bricks LEGO ever produced were known as MODULEX bricks? -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (...) (26 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Train Module at BayLUG

(...) Well, they're a 1/2 million **train windows** and monorail motors, and macaroni bricks, and forest wench torsos, see... not basic bricks like one would need by the tens of thousands. Plus there's also the time issue. But ya, I probably ought (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.trains.org)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Need help to guesstimate the size of my collection!

(...) I have a pretty accurate count of my bricks, and I weigh in at 203,000 bricks. At a rough guess, I'd say my collection is a bit more than what you've got in the picture volume-wise. I'd guess about 150,000 is shown in the picture-- and if (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...

"Larry Pieniazek" schreef in bericht news:HyAy64.Lps@lugnet.com... (...) then (...) Please do not forget, Europeans pay completely different amounts of money for their tubs. In the US they practically give those tubs away, over here they don't :-( (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Chicago House of Bricks Online Registration

(...) Glad to hear it. Yes, partnering with a sci-fi convention will add a special touch to the event. While other events have set a precendent a lot of AFOLs will be expecting, our event is taking a different direction that we think will be a lot (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  FA 12V + 4.5 volt stuff, Legoland, Rare bricks, antenna's 1975-1983

Trees & flowers set , international flag sets and tons of rare printed bricks, antenna's and so on. Also dozens of complete sets 1976 to 1983. I also got tons of rails, switches, trains, stations and so on for auction at this moment. (URL) look up (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Ryan Thompson (A Million Bricks)

Hi all, I'm trying to get a hold of Ryan Thompson, from A Million Bricks. Emails to him have netted one response in the past 5 months, and his BLink store is closed. I just need some pieces from him to complete a set I bought from his store. (He (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Coko Bricks Review

Set: #51518 Patriot Missile (Military) 750 pcs, 319 SEK (~US$ 32.00) @ Biltema, Sweden. Mechanic compability: Very good, except the stupid measurements of the hollow studs (Type 2). The radius of the hole is only 3 LDU instead of 4! Plates are 1/3 (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Influence of heat treatment on Lego® bricks + minifigs

(URL) guess I can thank you for doing all the work for me. I envisioned an arrangement using similar melted bricks as the logo for what may one day be the Arizona LUG. This is because I have often refered my home state as the land where the bricks (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.az)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks

(...) I heard Lego are developing a new operating system for their new line of Lego Notebook computers. I think their called Brickpads or something.. I'm Kidding. Microsoft doesnt make plastic construction bricks, Lego doesnt need to get involved in (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Set 4229 - Extra Bricks pack

I was building various things with my (once again) growing Lego collection, and I noticed something that many other builders had complained about - the relative lack of basic 2xN and 1xN bricks in a collection consisting mainly of System and (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

More:  Next Page >>