 Local / United Kingdom / 7877
Re: LEGO Weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:18:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Chris Dee writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes:
"Huw Millington" <hmillington@btinternet.com> wrote in message

Are we doing any sort of themed display? How about assembling all our • Super
Chiefs? -- I'm sure we can muster up 20-30 between us.

Good thinking, Batman ;-) Anyone else want to bring theirs along?!?

Yes - I can bring mine, along with the two carriages I have completed so far
(RPO and Baggage Car) - stil trying to accumulate the parts for the passenger
cars :-(

And I'll bring my work-in-progress observation car - still missing its grey
train doors (I know I can buy them from S@H !), some windows and has some
colour substitutions to be fixed.

Probably whistling in the wind, but any of these parts in good condition
would be of interest to me

1x2x1 TransLtBlue panels
1x1 TransBlue plates
1x1 Grey headlight bricks
1x2 corrugated bricks in Grey or DkGrey
1x2 DkGrey grilles
1x1, 1x2, 1x3 Grey plates
1x1, 1x3 Grey bricks

but then I might find an endless supply on Sunday :-)

Chris