 Local / United Kingdom / 7872
7871  |  7873
Subject:
The excitement is building...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 19:26:40 GMT

Not long to go now!

I'm just getting my exhibits ready for display at Jon's. I'll be bringing my
ISCC entry, http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/006/006.htm, which
thankfully is still working properly!

Are we doing any sort of themed display? How about assembling all our Super
Chiefs? -- I'm sure we can muster up 20-30 between us.

My stock of trade stuff is pretty depleted after auctioning a lot of on
eBay, but I have a few McD Bionicle sets spare, which I'll bring if anyone
is interested.

Luckily the Queen Mother is being moved from Windsor on Friday, so there
shouldn't be any problems getting about in that part of the world on the
Sunday.