 Local / United Kingdom / 7876
Re: The excitement is building...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 22:47:03 GMT

Dear all,

I've finally got around to doing a wants list:

2339 1x2x2 Inverted slope - white  x8
1x3x1 inverted slope - white x8
2x3x1 inverted slope - red    x2
12x6 plate - black   x14
12x2 plate - black x 8
3761 1x6x5 window - white (red or black will do) x2
Shutters for above black or white x4
Micromotor
1x4x1 fence - black x6
2x3 plate with rounded end and hole - red x4
6267 2x12x4 windscreen (some hope) - clear x2
2x3x1 wedge red x4
2x3x1 wedge white x6

There's other stuff I need too but it's fairly basic.  With a bit of luck
the above will allow me to finish a MOC I'm working on while I'm there.

I'll bring my Super Chief.

See you all on Saturday.