  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 2661 – 2680 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Ideas for Jambalaya - anyone interested?

(...) The uber-rule is something like "trade with the box trying to improve the value of the assortment." In addition to this (according to how I was thinking of it), you would have to follow the variable rules as well. If the rules are: Trade only (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Rock Raiders HQ & Mission Control on eBay

Among the many Lego auctions I have on auction at eBay are: 4990 - Rock Raiders HQ (starts at $9.99 with no reserve) (URL) - Mission Control (starts at $9.99 with no reserve) (URL) auctions I put up today are: LEGO parts - 50 tall white 5-high (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Voxelizer pluging for Blender to design Nathan Sawaya's style sculptures

Hello! I have modified the Blender plugin of Michael Schard to voxelize 3d objects. This plugin can create a LDraw scultpures in a "Nathan Sawaya's style" from a 3D model in Blender. Exactly, this plugin voxelizes a 3D object and creates a LDraw (...) (17 years ago, 15-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Current Auction Goodies?

Hi, just a quick note to lego fans that I currently have the following auctions running: (URL) New Pirate parts (URL) Old printed bricks (town,lighting bricks etc) (URL) Old gears (pre technic - blue,red,yellow) (URL) MISB Paradisa 6417 Regards, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) Up yours! Tu tambien capullo Now this gay idea of making LEGO minifigs that are gay, transexual, lesbians... is stupid. I understand and agree with my cousin, when I was 7 she changed all my minifig's legs to bricks 1x2, those bricks where (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Are the Accessory Bricks Going to be canceled? to Brad, or lego rep

Hello Brad and/or Lego Rep, I really need to know if the Gray brick packs are going to be canceled as some rumors indicate. I hope they aren't, and if not, I would like to see Lt gray roof bricks and arches in the future.I would like to also know if (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Moonbase Monorail: What is the track elevation?

(...) On some of our train layouts, I use 21 bricks and one plate as the elevation standard--it really came out of a large module that one of our club members built. However, with the new standard height of an airlock being 10 bricks high and (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  A tower using all my bricks!

Hello, I wanted to see how tall a building I was able to build using all my regular bricks and here it is: (URL) order to include all my different windows (also car and helicopter windows!) nearly all floors have different stylings: (URL) two lifts (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town) !

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Brad's talk

(...) I visited LegoWorld yesterday and also filled a bag at the Pick A Brick in the InterToys shop inside LegoWorld. I managed to get 327 bricks, including lots of 2x3 bricks and 2x8 plates (thus not only small parts), in the bag. That only for (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.legoworld)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

(...) I agree. A whole bunch of trees aren't much good if you don't have enough bricks to build a building around which to put your trees. (...) Oh, I don't know that I agree with this statement. To my eye, the color looks somewhat like faded old (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) Oh, this is excellent! Finally a fan oriented publication without the profuse advertising of a lego magazine! This is starting to sound great! (...) Ah, reviews! Now, this is interesting! Can reviews be contributed at the site, or do you need (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Storing for Growth and Storing Long-Term

Mr L F Braun wrote in message <388D6A27.88A49CDB@p...su.edu>... (...) I've got an adaptive storage method. Pieces start off in PLANO type containers (I use the brand Target sells which has twice as many divider positions as the PLANO ones and the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  FA: Lots fo Duplo Promo bricks, many rare!

I have a bunch of Lego items up for auction on Ebay right now and among them are some very hard to get Duplo Promo bricks! So come have a look: (URL) Lego Listings!> Thanks! Mark P (URL) Land Of Bricks> (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Putting your bricks where your mouth is...

(...) Jim... you must have missed some of my recent rants. (URL) the fact that they are highly critical of the company's products/actions, they are also loaded with suggestions of how things could be better. But I like your approach, so I'm going to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Update on my village

(...) As John has already said, a lot of the secret is using plates underneath the bricks :) When building, I realized I needed the waterwheel to have somewhere between 2 and 3 bricks worth of space (2 wasn't QUITE enough, 3 was plenty) between the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: WHY SO LONG ON BULK BRICKS???? LEGO PLEASE READ!

I am not going to read all of the 80 posts in here, but I was just on lego.com and they had light grey bricks for sale...... :) Tom (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  A Christmas Carol In Bricks

Ever wondered what Scrooge would look like in LEGO? Now is your chance to find out! For YellowHead Studios is proud to present you A Christmas Carol In Bricks. Download this 15 minute film from (URL) pump up the volume of your speakers and enjoy! (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.animation)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: The History Of LEGO Sloped Bricks - Part 1

Not quite sure what period you were talking about there - though you hint at early 70s. They had red apex bricks by the early 1970s didn't they? (URL) 1971) (URL) 1971), and (URL) 1973) (all in shallow slope) For medium slope, I'm there was a house (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  FA(eBay): auctions ending Thursday and Friday - Bricks, Pirates, Plates

Auctions ending on Thursday 4 May 2000 ---...--- Pirate ship 6250 Crossbone Clipper MISB (URL) Auctions ending on Friday 5 May 2000 ---...--- 332 TAN bricks w 2x10, 1x16 (URL) 400 DARK GREY bricks w 2x10 (URL) 266 BROWN bricks (URL) 254 BROWN plates (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: plates or bricks

(...) Is Calum entering a 'bot? I thought in the general rtlToronto sense, that Calum was the pseudo leader for train events, whilst Chris was the head honcho for robotic events... <dissing> So why are we gearheads listening to Calum when it comes (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

More:  Next Page >>