  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 2601 – 2620 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  12,000 NEW parts added to Brickmania store

Starting on my spring cleaning, I've posted 12,000+ new parts to my Brickbay store: (URL) this time are large quantities of technic parts, "thin wall" panels, small modified plates and bricks (including headlight bricks), etc. There is also a large (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Two new clone brick lines....

Hi! I know of one other clone brand that no one has mentioned yet. It is called PixelBlocks. They are 1x1 translucent bricks that connect like LEGO bricks on the top and bottom but can also connect on the sides. They come in 20 different translucent (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Hydrogen peroxide for bleaching Lego bricks?

Hi all, There have been various threads here discussing use of bleach for restoring yellowed white bricks, some with better success than others. But has anyone thought about using "green bleach", or hydrogen peroxide, to do the same? I recently (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Bi*nicle folks went away?

I can't really disagree with your points. (...) True enough. (...) That's subjective, but it certainly is oversimplified kiddie-cartoon quality. (...) You probably just wish they'd spend that much effort promoting the other sets. It does make you (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: 5151 Steep Sloped Bricks (45 deg)

(...) Kevin, The earlier pieces that you describe (a hint of orange in the red color) are made of Cellulose Acetate. That was the plastic that LEGO used in the early years. Unfortunately it has a tendancy to warp. I have many examples of early LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: guess the number of bricks in LEGO Yoda at Target

Call me a fantasy-buster, but like Larry mentioned, even if you won, you wouldn't be able to use the bricks. You'd just have this giant conversation piece to dust. Besides, his eyes don't look right. Dave (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  WTB: Silver Anniversary Bricks & Pitchforks

I'm sure everyone else wants these, too, but it never hurts to ask... I'm interested in picking up any number of silver anniversary 2x4 bricks from the anniversary buckets and tubs. Please e-mail me with offers. I'd prefer to buy multiples, but will (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Update from Bricks Magazine

Tim, Thank you for the update. Let's hope you can get the first issue(s) out soon. James Wilson Lugnet member #1783 Dallas, TX Bricks Magazine Charter Subscriber (and I can provide the PayPal receipt, if your "database issues" require) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.publish)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  9 ft Television Tower

(2 URLs) Hi all, I am happy to announce my first MOC in 2005: Stuttgart's Television Tower in scale 1:80 with a total height of more then 9 ft. The Television Tower in Stuttgart was the first of its kind and was build 50 years ago. The real tower is (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Yellow Low Sloped Corner Bricks?

Well I checked Kevin Loch's instructions for 7740 (Intercity Train), and yes there are yellow 3x3 low sloped corner bricks in that set (4 of them) as part of the roof of the Locomotive. But I'll bet that they exist somewhere else......... Gary Istok (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Building habits

"Joel Jacobsen" <jjacobse@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:GAxrAz.JLy@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) bricks. (...) years (...) That's where I am right now. I don't want to spend much more at the moment on new bricks but I also have a lot of MOCs (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Cleaning discolored white bricks

Brad, let me get this straight. You're saying it's better to put a coat of brasso on, let it dry, then wipe it off the brick? That takes out the discoloration faster? What would you use for the tops of the bricks to get in between the stubs? (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Ageing Lego Bricks

(...) I combined one part bleech to 3 parts water or less in a container and add the yellowing LEOGS. I did this for my white brick and it seems to help, I started the process about 1 week ago. A few bricks that were severly discolored are still a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Large Buildings?

(...) set (...) I'm not too sure that it would cost that much. I _think_ I paid about $40 for 2000 1x2 bricks, so judge accordingly (yes, you would need LOTS of 1x2 bricks to build a building that size...I used ~6000 for my train station, which was (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  RE: Reissue Solution: Colors

(...) Is that relevant for selling old sets? How many of the sets on auction really have the original pieces - as opposed to the bricks having been mixed with bricks from other sets, and the seller has then picked out the appropriate kind of brick? (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Ponder... If....

Mookie wrote in message <3757EE2B.599BCBF1@e...pc.com>... (...) Hmmmm, contemplating a midnight raid on Lego Corporate Headquarters with jack hammers and pick axes are we? What would I pick....either the set for bricks packs, red sloped roof bricks (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Unknown Old LEGO Pieces....

Recently I came across some old LEGO bricks that I never even knew existed (the 4 types of "macaroni" bricks). Now there may be another, but I don't have more than a diagram on a box. Has anyone ever heard of the following bricks: a 2x12 and a 2x14 (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  FA: NEW PARTS: Bricks, Plates, Slopes - bid starts at 1 penny & no reserve

I have a few parts for auction on eBay. All starts at ONE PENNY! NO RESERVE! ALL NEW! LEGO PARTS#1: GRAY PLATES LEGO PARTS#2: MORE GRAY PLATES LEGO PARTS#3: GRAY BRICKS LEGO PARTS#4: GRAY SLOPES LEGO PARTS#5: DARK GRAY SLOPES & WEDGES LEGO PARTS#6: (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  The Great American Biomechanical Bricks Northern USA Tour 2003

I'm hitting the road tonight and its North West Brick Con or Bust! I have the pleasure and rare experience to go on a (URL) Lego Fan Road Trip.> Stopping at ADFoL homes along the way. Some of the stops include picking up MOCs for transport to the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  7831 not a bad buy (WAS:Re: 4107 Basic Bricks Photo)

(...) Actually... for you orange lovers out there, the bucket has 34 orange bricks, plates and 1x2 slopes etc. I point this out, only because when you gather them up, they do make a nice handful of orange. And for me at least, made it worth buying 4 (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

More:  Next Page >>