 General / 5464
Re: guess the number of bricks in LEGO Yoda at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 19:40:06 GMT

Call me a fantasy-buster, but like Larry mentioned, even if you won, you
wouldn't be able to use the bricks.  You'd just have this giant conversation
piece to dust.  Besides, his eyes don't look right.
Dave