  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 2241 – 2260 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

(...) True enough, but my take on this is that more than likely LEGO is not going to make each of the pieces that I described in this thread as an individual parts pack (at least I would be surprised if they did). Some of these you would have to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Can we have 1x3 bricks in bulk please?

Brad, I doubt I'm the only person who would like to be able to buy 1x3 (and 2x3) bricks in bulk. At least in the standard colors, I'd be much more likely to get these than the sizes that lego bulk offers at the moment (other than the 2x8's), since (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Sale at Bucy's Bricks!!

Hello. I am trying to clear out some inventory, so I have marked a lot of parts down. Most of my Bricks are 25% off. All Bionicle parts are at least 50% off until I get rid of all of them. All Instructions and Gear are 10% off. Thanks I and look (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  FA(eBay): auctions ending Thursday - Bricks, Star Wars, Town, Shapes, Technic

Auctions ending on Thursday 22 Feb 2001 ---...--- 620 green bricks 2x2,2x3,2x4 (URL) 10 Star Wars Naboo soldiers (URL) 20 brown minifig town chairs (URL) 34 2x2 domes, multi colors (URL) 118 dark grey tiles (URL) 6 grey safes with door (URL) 4 (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Need 1x3 & 1x1 Light gray bricks

Hello, I am in need of a lot of 1x3 and 1x1 light gray bricks. Please E-mail your offers, I know what the going prices are and need in large quanity. (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: number and letter bricks (was: Re: When should the 2000 Catalogue Appear?)

(...) One possible use for Traniacs: labeling your modules for shows using a little nicer font than one could achieve by stacking different color bricks. (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Question about quality of Best Lock...

(...) I have the $20 Best-Lock pirate ship (the regular, not skeletal one) sitting on a shelf. The Short Review: Ain't as good as LEGO. The figs can be tossed. The cannon mountings are excreble. The bowsprit is wobbley. The half-height bricks make (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.pirates)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) Are the auctions intended to be auction held by LEGO to sell LEGO items, or is it more an auction service where users can post their own items? It's not clear from the survey. You guys might want to bear in mind (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: How do you get the bricks to build a town?

<SNIP> (...) other (...) Thanks for the advice, I was thinking on buying a freestyle box with a Timmy in (I could use someone to get killed so my police department gets some work and Timmy is perfect) but now I won´t, unless someone might give it to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  fa New LEGO - 80 2*1*1 Technic Bricks 1H

fa New LEGO - 80 2*1*1 Technic Bricks 1H See the lot at: (URL) all me auctions listed here: (URL) A (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: New Sculpture/Mosaic: Cleveland Indians Mascot

To be honest, I don't know. I used a bunch of bricks from my already-sorted collection. I did the math and figured out that if you use 1xn bricks doubled up (I used all 2xn bricks except for 1x2's) you could accomplish a similar sculpture using, I (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Sorting and Creativity

Yes, the heiarchy of AucZilla is quite handy when sorting *but* did you ever notice - there is not a category for modified bricks? Modified plates, yep, modified bricks, nope. I've always been curious as to why that is. Julie (...) then (...) than (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Griswold Place

(...) I really like it! It looks like a real building. The colors are perfect. I would have attempted to use brown 1x2 log bricks instead of 1x2 regular bricks for the corners to add some (more) detail. The inner court yard is impressive. I like the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bulk Bricks, Plates at S@H

(...) Huh? It used to be really hard---you had to go through page after page of randomly jumbled parts packs. Now you just go to "Accessories And" in the menu bar (which admittedly, and for no discernable reason, only works when Javascript is turned (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Old LEGO Clone bricks made by Nintendo

I've been searching through a ton of Japanese Lego sites to add to a link list in the future. One of the stranger things I found (and I've found a lot of strange stuff) is a site with some pics of old LEGO clone bricks that appear to be made by (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Reports of BRICKS imminent demise exaggerated

Sorry, with the move last week I forgot to post this followup. Basically due to my own cluelessness (I assumed that because my hosting company has no online instructions for setting up a mysql database (even though they list it as a feature of the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: When Bricks Go Bad!

(...) I hope that I do not sound as though I am a covert member of Greenpeace but I believe that a good idea would be to take the damaged LEGO bricks, LEGO plates, and LEGO pieces and for The LEGO Company to recycle them into new LEGO pieces that (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Tom's WANTED list - 2x4 black bricks tops it...

(URL) that I now need hundreds of 2x4 black bricks. I will trade 2x3 black med slopes, 2x4 black med slopes, black inside corners, or black roof peaks in 1x2/2x2/2x4 (basically anything in the black roof brick pack except the 2x2 med slopes and 2x2 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Tan/Marble Castle Bricks (pics & link to DAT files)

Does anyone know the brand of these non-compatible LEGO-style castle bricks? They are 60% larger in the x- and z directions, and 33.3% higher. (URL) are not really rare at Swedish flee markets. I think I've seen them at eBay some time, too. Thanks, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: lego needs to release more lighting bricks in normal sets

Yes, I agree. You can get the light bricks (a 1x2 white brick with 9V studs/receptacles and a white bulb) from Shop at Home, or in many of the train sets. But other than that, I don't know any way to get them. --Bill. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

More:  Next Page >>