 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2734
2733  |  2735
Subject:
Tom's WANTED list - 2x4 black bricks tops it...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 13:10:15 GMT

http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/wants/

Note that I now need hundreds of 2x4 black bricks.  I will trade 2x3 black
med slopes, 2x4 black med slopes, black inside corners, or black roof peaks
in 1x2/2x2/2x4 (basically anything in the black roof brick pack except the
2x2 med slopes and 2x2 med outside corners) towards the 2x4s, or anything
else on my page.  I'll definitely trade my available sets towards large
lots of black 2x4s or black 1x16s.