 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2744
Re: Tom's WANTED list - 2x4 black bricks tops it...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 04:41:23 GMT

You know that 66x66 stud black pyramid I'm building?  I'm tearing all the
supporting 2x4 blue bricks out of it and replacing them with black ones.
That used every one I have, I need hundreds more, THEN I need hundreds to
build the inside of the pyramid.

But it looks like I may have several trades lined up that might actually
get me enough of them.  Already.  Wow.  We'll see if everyone wants to go
through with them or not, though.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Stangl writes:
http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/wants/

Note that I now need hundreds of 2x4 black bricks.  I will trade 2x3 black
med slopes, 2x4 black med slopes, black inside corners, or black roof peaks
in 1x2/2x2/2x4 (basically anything in the black roof brick pack except the
2x2 med slopes and 2x2 med outside corners) towards the 2x4s, or anything
else on my page.  I'll definitely trade my available sets towards large
lots of black 2x4s or black 1x16s.

Whatcha building?

I have some 2x4s I prolly can spare.. for a good sob story.

++Lar

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/