 Off-Topic / Testing / 761
760  |  762
Subject:
Test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 04:51:52 GMT

Test Test Test

- R

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: Tom's WANTED list - 2x4 black bricks tops it...

You know that 66x66 stud black pyramid I'm building? I'm tearing all the supporting 2x4 blue bricks out of it and replacing them with black ones. That used every one I have, I need hundreds more, THEN I need hundreds to build the inside of the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)