  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 2181 – 2200 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  2nd wave of Knex bricks in stores!

Knex continues their major effort to become a big player in the public domain lego system brick market. They have released their first large general construction brick tub, consisting of 820 elements, 695 of which are Knex bricks, including 3 types (...) (18 years ago, 24-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Land Of Bricks hits 10,000

Wow, plus since the park is always updated with new stuff I'm sure it's fun to go, and the Gift shop is very nice too; Lot's of sets and motive for sale. Also I wasn't trying to be a dork, so I appreciate the honest answer, thanks. But enough of (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  [MN] Mini-Fig Accessories posted to BRICKS - Weapons, Tools, etc.

I've posted the next batch of auctions, this time Mini-Fig accessories posted to the BRICKS site. Remember, these are part of the 10,000 plus pieces that I will be posting over the next couple of days to eBay and BRICKS. Bid often as lots can be (...) (25 years ago, 26-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bulk Lego bricks

(...) ... I also read a couple of posts about the failure of several other on-line bulk LEGO sale sites. OK, so supposing an industrious webmaster/programmer/lego freak were to try something like this again, what would you all consider a realistic (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Dibs on 2x4, Left & Right, Wedge Bricks!!! (was Re: Avoiding Duplication of Effort)

(...) Yeah, I figured this out about two hours ago. Dibs, people -- I am calling dibs on the 2x4, left and right, wedge bricks. Please, do not author these parts! The main reason I was so put out by someone else doing the plates is that I am trying (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Coko Bricks Military Sets review

First off, I'll mention to newcomers that the Coko products apparently aren't new and were more readily available in the U.S. in the early to mid 1990's. You may still be able to find some in hobby shops or discount stores. An unofficial product (...) (26 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Sale

(...) My wife went this morning, and she got me the 1715 Basic Bricks set for $4.99. It has 400 bricks + 80 or so "free" (Whatever that means. I'll find out when I get home.) Not too shabby. That is about $.01 per brick. She also said that they had (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: How do a build a mountain?

(...) ...you used clone bricks!!! The horror!... Hmmmm, but better than defacing real bricks... and besides, the whole thing isnt 'pure' anyway. ...But seriously, I like the mountain. I've seen the pics before and had done a similar thing for model (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.town)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: New acronym proposal for giant lego spaceships

(...) how about 'behemoth': Bricks Encompassing Huge Entire Months Of Time Ha ! or Bricks Encompassing Huge Entire Maneuverable Orbiting Timmy Habitats (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: new electrics

(...) Yes - but new sets are also using less and less yellow bricks - does that prove the immenent demise of yellow bricks? ---...--- Steve Baker ---...--- HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net> WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com> HomePage : (URL) : (4 URLs) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: color watch - 7194 Yoda

"Eric McCarthy" <bendyarm@aol.com> wrote in message news:3C3C6BB8.AA02FC...aol.com... (...) Did you buy it in a store or via S@H? I have some TRU credits that I have been holding on to in hopes of buying one of these soon. What percentage of the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Proportions for a 2001 Monolith in LEGO?

(...) Actually, using SNOT you can create a perfectly smooth 1x4x9 stud monolith that is quite strong (won't fall apart if you drop it). Here are the parts I used: one 1x1 Technic Beam six 1x1 Headlight bricks two 1x1 Bricks one 1x3 Brick one 1x6 (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Let's replace "AFOL" with "ALE"

(...) It's not just you, Mike -- I feel much the same way. (David replied) (...) I'm sure there are such cases, but from what I've seen, the majority of people in this community really are much more enthusiastic about LEGO bricks than clone bricks. (...) (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Easter sale at Scott's Bricks!

I'm having a sale at my store: (URL) This sale is on till and including Easter Day. Order $4.00 or more and get Free Bricks! See splash and store policy for details. Alt link: (URL) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Last Few Hours - The Sanburn Systems Company Free Shipping Offer

To All, The free shipping offer is only good for a few more HOURS, until Monday, August 28th, 2000, at 12:00AM. That includes internatonal shipping! We have received a good number of orders, but we still have a variety of parts left, everything from (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: When Bricks Go Bad!

richard marchetti wrote in message ... (...) I (...) types (...) No pics, but additional types of damage include: warping (especially large plates and train wagon plates) cracks in baseplates (and corners broken off) baseplates cut into smaller (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Duplo Promo Bricks at Legoland other than LLCA?

Hello all visitors to The other Legoland parks! I have a question for you. Since LLCA is starting up a huge Duplo Promo Brick program ( see (URL) ) I was wondering if any of the other parks are going to do the same thing, or if they are offering ANY (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.promo)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...

(...) This is probably because, out of 20 choices, one or more colors of 1x2 were selected but no one particular color was outstanding. I put in tan, new brown, new light gray, orange, and medium blue for most 1x2 and 1x4 - there are a lot of colors (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: cleaning lego bricks

(...) Sure, I'll give you some info... I've actually got not just one, but *two* pieces of info for you: 1. Your post is terrifically off topic for *every* *single* *group* you posted it to(a), except, maybe (and this is a stretch) (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: challenge: LEGO copier

Would the bricks be assembled as a wall one brick thick on its side? Like laying a cinderblock wall on its side then creating a copy? That might be done with an X-Y table arrangement with vice like sides at top and bottom of the bricks so that they (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

More:  Next Page >>