  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 2081 – 2100 of about 29000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  DB new set: 434 1x1 bricks with numbers, 494 white

Please add the following sets to the database: 434 1x1 bricks with numbers Figs: 0 Source: (URL) is a UK version of 487. 494_2 {gates and fence, white} Figs: 0 to match the listings for the similar set 414: (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.admin.database)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Bracelet out of LEGO bricks

A jewelry-making friend pointed this out to me today.... warning to purists, the bricks have been drilled! (URL) Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Gallery: (URL) (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Bracelet from recycled LEGO bricks

A jewelry-making friend pointed this out to me today.... warning to purists, the bricks have been drilled! (URL) Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Gallery: (URL) (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: recurring sets index

(...) I think that's a fascinating subject! BTW, have you seen Zlatko Unger's LEGO Evolution pages? (URL) (Police Station) (URL) (Fire Station) (URL) (Super Car) --Todd (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.publish)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  How many bricks in a kilo (or pound)?

Hi all, I'm planning a Lego Buildathon in my area. I understand that about a kilo per person (isn't that 2.2 pounds?) is a good estimation per kid. Anyone know about how many bricks are in a kilo (or pound). What I'll probably do is get donations (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Modifying bricks, Re: Revised Bettendorf Truck Design

(Crosspost to technic, because my reply is more technic releated) (...) Back in the eighties I had a neigbour who was short of technic pistons (nr 3652 on peeron) and created several out of 2x2 bricks. He removed some abs from all sides to make the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  WTB: 1x1 green bricks

Hi all, Just a note to say that I'm still searching for someone willing to part with a significant number of green 1x1 bricks. I need about 1000 total and really only want to buy in groupings of at least 200 each. If you have such a supply, let me (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Chicago House of Bricks is Coming!

(2 URLs) Chicago House of Bricks> will be an AFOL event held May 6-8, 2005, in Schaumburg, Illinois (Chicago Suburbs). Fans are invited to display, attend seminars, watch animation, and participate in LEGO gaming. This event will be held as part of (...) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: New Parts Drawings - Plates, Slope, Track Pieces

(...) Thanks, I like to do a proper job :-) (...) Up to now, there is no plate to go with the 4x4 round brick and the half cylinders. This means that unless your round bricks have exactly 4 bricks between them, you can't support them at the side (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.parts.custom, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Lego(R) Brick Auction Announcement

8,850 Lego(R) bricks have been put up for auction in 50-brick lots. You'll find the following: 1x1 1x2 1x3 1x4 1x6 2x2 2x3 2x4 bricks in black*, blue, red, white*, and yellow * 1x6 bricks not available in black or white You can find these items at (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: How do you get the bricks to build a town?

Tobias: (...) I use 2*n bricks for houses quite often: (5 URLs) can also use plates: (URL) How do you get all the 1-stud wide bricks? Or do you use 2-stud wide bricks (...) I use everything I can get my hands on. I have a "sky-scraper" that uses a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  lego needs to release more lighting bricks in normal sets

I am dissapointed in the Lego company for a number of reasons lately. But one reason that really gets me miffed is that the lighting bricks that have been released for the past several years have been these gigantic rocket, or lazer looking pieces (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  WTB: Wild west sets or pieces...burps, minifigs, etc

Hello again everyone...I haven't been on here for a couple months, but I am looking to pick up some more wild west stuff if you have any you want to get rid of. I am looking for burps soldiers horses gold tan baseplates river baseplates green (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

Simon Robinson wrote in message ... (...) I've seen at least 3 different variations on purple: 1) the bright purple as is used for highlight colors in some Technic sets 2) the light pastel purple, the only thing I have in this is some large bricks (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  House of Bricks update...

Hi all, quite a bit has happened in the past week for HoB - so it's a good time to post an update! There have been a few builders mentioning that they are coming: Duane Colicott of (URL) Bricks for Brains> will be displaying his 9 foot long Great (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: GREY & WHITE BRICKS? (or a brief Mega Blok experience report)

(...) Chris Gray from Canada has a nice site, part of which inventories and details his building experiences with the Pro-builder range. His inventory states that there is 619 grey 2 x 4's in the aircraft carrier. He has photos of the building (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: rtl 13 Pics and Video

OK, why must RTL member always try to make these games to be more difficult than they really are. Trevyn. here's, the scoop. -we take the play field -we fill the inverted "hill" with rice. -inside the rice we hide 20(?) black and 20(?) white (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Lego 236 Garage

(...) I wasn't aware of that. I have recently come across some green bricks from 50's or 60's. It seems to be made out of cellulose acetate. Only other time I have seen green bricks from that era was in Minitalia sets. However, Minitalia green (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Information about old bricks?

(...) That is a Pre-School brick. Made only by Samsonite, and only in two sets that I know of. Set 041 only had white & red bricks. (URL) blue one came in set 503 which had yellow, red, white, and blue. That set isn't listed on Lugnet, but here's a (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Moonbase Corridor Floor Height Should Be Raised 2 Bricks

Wait. Put down that shovel. This is the deal: We will be adding some new features to the Moonbase Project standard soon. These include vertical corridors, higher horizontal corridors and a a permanent Monorail integration standard. All of these new (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

bricks
(score: 1.010)

More:  Next Page >>