  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1421 – 1440 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Heddal Stavechurch

Hi, I just uploaded some pictures of my latest building, build after the Stavechurch of Heddal - Notodden - Norway, located at abouth 60 km West of Oslo. After moderation, you can find them here: (2 URLs) To remain a minimum of 'arches' in the (...) (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.423)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) The truth is finally revealed (...) No matter how much 'AFOL input' there is, it will be the decision of the company in the end (of course) (...) Exclusively plastic track means reliance on batteries, there is no other way around it. And the (...) (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)

bricks
(score: 0.423)

  Re: Bricks ingialliti... l'ennesimo post :)

(...) io ho provato la candeggina con il light gray.... è diventato light-chiazzatodibianco-gray... :-) invece ho avuto ottimi risultati con il bianco :-) ciao Cristian (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

bricks
(score: 0.423)

  The Wild Side of Workspace Decorating

(URL) article though I couldn't find reference to it. No pics unfortunately but still an interesting tidbit. The relevant quote: ------- Cube Crazy: A Walk On the Wild Side of Workspace Decorating "Then, there's the tale of one Seattle executive (...) (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)

bricks
(score: 0.423)

  Top 11 signs you have too many LEGO bricks

(URL) 11 signs you have too many LEGO bricks> It should come as no surprise I'm a big fan of BBspot; I won't deny I got the idea of LEGO horoscopes from there to start with. I'm also glad to notice Brian did use the LEGO word properly each time... I (...) (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.fun, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.423)

  Any AFOLs in NE Wisconsin?

Hi Wisconsinites! I just moved to the Appleton area and wondered if there were any other fellow brick enthusiasts around. I just moved into a place with a nice big unfinished basement, and I've just started unpacking my bricks. I'd love to hang out (...) (17 years ago, 29-Sep-07, to lugnet.loc.us.wi)

bricks
(score: 0.423)

  Re: The Brick Testament - Civil War, Polygamy, Murder, Decaptitaion, and Mutilation

Hi, Harvey. (...) Thanks. Most of the water is actually sideways blue bricks in these stories. I can't take credit for being the first to use that technique (not sure where I first came across it), but it really can make for some nice effects, (...) (17 years ago, 26-Sep-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.423)

  Re: Lego Purity

(...) WOOT! 0.23/10. not even making it to one. I would like to thank the countless baseplates and bricks cut, my love of the clickits double ended joiner, and Brasso for this outstanding achivement. Thank you one and all. Aaron A (17 years ago, 25-Sep-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.423)

  5th Great Western LEGO Train Show, Swindon, UK - 6/7 Oct

The Brickish Association will be displaying at STEAM, the Museum of the Great Western Railway in Swindon, UK on Saturday/Sunday 6/7 October 2007. The event title is now a little misleading as it's much more than a train show! We will have two (...) (17 years ago, 29-Sep-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.423)

  Bricks ingialliti... l'ennesimo post :)

Molti mattoncini grigi del mio vecchio set castle, compresi i muri, in certi lati hanno cambiato colore: si sono ingialliti. La cosa strana è questo fenomeno è avvenuto solo in alcuni lati dei mattoncini, mentre altri sono rimasti perfetti (...) (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

bricks
(score: 0.423)

  bricks ingialliti

Molti mattoncini grigi del mio vecchio set castle, compresi i muri, in certi lati hanno cambiato colore: si sono ingialliti. La cosa strana è questo fenomeno è avvenuto solo in alcuni lati dei mattoncini, mentre altri sono rimasti perfetti (...) (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

bricks
(score: 0.423)

  Re: Lego Purity

(...) A fun test! I thnk I came out at about 7.7. It's weird, because we're all so complex, so how do you make a simple test and gett accuate answers? For instance, under the topic of custom weapons, I personally don't use them (while I do own (...) (17 years ago, 26-Sep-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.423)

  Re: Lego Purity

(...) LOL it's a fun test, but different people may use different criteria for answering the questions. For example I used "Have you/would you use ... ?" to answer mine, and scored 0/10, but I haven't actually used many of the things I marked "ok" (...) (17 years ago, 25-Sep-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.423)

  Re: Lego Purity

Hello! OK... I considered myself quite pure in respect of Lego. My first try yielded a poor impure 5.something, though. So I thought it over, adjusted some answers from "of course!" to "I don’t mind", and suddenly I’m 7.98/10 pure. What keeps me (...) (17 years ago, 26-Sep-07, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.423)

  La mia ultima follia: la casa pieghevole

Avete presente quanta fatica si faccia a montare e smontare le proprie creazioni ai legofest? Nel caso degli edifici, la cosa è abbastanza laboriosa. Ci sono due tecniche: la prima consiste nel dividere un edificio in più "fette" orizzontalmente, (...) (17 years ago, 25-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.423)

  Torture Chamber - a Castle Vignette

Knocked unconscious during the attack on his patrol, the warrior awakes to find himself chained upside down in the deepest darkest part of the evil Wizard's castle. A fire spits and sizzles only inches from his face, and from the corner gloom, a (...) (17 years ago, 24-Sep-07, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce)

bricks
(score: 0.423)

  My LEGO tribute to Douglas Adams.

I've entered this LEGO Vignette in a contest where we're recreating scenes from Douglas Adams' books as a tribute to the great man. (URL) is the scene from Chapter 7 of The Restaurant at the End of the Universe where Marvin encounters a Frogstar (...) (17 years ago, 23-Sep-07, to lugnet.build.vignette)

bricks
(score: 0.423)

  Re: This is The Best Article on LEGO Group I Have Read

"Clifton D. Chambers" <cdchamberssr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JoMtt1.EvL@lugnet.com... (...) Here's the article: Rebuilding Lego, Brick by Brick by Keith Oliver, Edouard Samakh, and Peter Heckmann How a supply chain transformation helped (...) (17 years ago, 19-Sep-07, to lugnet.general) !

bricks
(score: 0.422)

  Re: New Cobi/Best-Lock sets at Toys R Us

(...) No pictures, but lots of data. 4 small $7 tubs, police, fire, construction, and basic bricks (180 in this little tub) 3 large tubs, military police, contruction, fire, $17. 2 $ boxes, army and pirates, (new tank, different pirate minifigs at (...) (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 0.422)

  Re: LEGO® Opens first flagship store in China

(...) Not to respond to my own post, but my wife called the Beijing store today, and they said they didn't have promotional bricks there. Sorry to disappoint. I'll still check for myself when I visit in November. Doug (17 years ago, 18-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.422)

More:  Next Page >>