 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2850
Re: New Cobi/Best-Lock sets at Toys R Us
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2007 03:42:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
Does anyone have any pictures of the new Cobi/Best-Lock sets at Toys R Us?  I'd
like to see what they look like so I'll know which ones to save for.

Thanks,

Jeff

No pictures, but lots of data.  4 small $7 tubs, police, fire, construction, and
basic bricks (180 in this little tub) 3 large tubs, military police,
contruction, fire, $17.  2 $ boxes, army and pirates, (new tank, different
pirate minifigs at least).  2 600 piece sets, army and police, each with 180
bonus bricks.  Then two large crates, one with system scale bricks, one with
duplo scale bricks.

   Plus, new sets at KB both 450 elements.  Pirates (no ships, structures,
pirate and colonial military minifigs, new style cannons and shields.  Castle
(medieval warriors, green orcs, cannons, 2 dragons, small structures and carts
with horses.  List at $20 but already in clearance at 15!!