  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1321 – 1340 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Any good use for 2*3 rounded-end bricks?

Tobias wrote re 2x3 round-end bricks: (...) Awnings Edge of thatched roof (yellow ones) Edges of objects with curved roof (bus, train, building) used sideways, curved corners for buildings or objects feet or hair or shoulders of larger-scale animals (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  FA - 200 2*2*1 Tan Bricks

FA - 200 2*2*1 Tan Bricks SEE: (URL) my other auctions (inc many more tan parts): (URL) A (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: play on

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> wrote in message news:Hy8Fw4.1I9G@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) I compared a few Maersk bricks from my collection to the Maersk bricks in the new ship and they match. Mike (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.color)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Miniature Lego - Set ID

I would love to see a picture of these type bricks up against some regular bricks, if possible... I am somewhat ignorant in this field of LEGO EC (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bye Bye Belville

(...) The "tea party" sets are quite nice. A decent supply of transparent bricks are provided. The base bricks are bright green which is fine by me. The mat in 5834 is actually fabric. The thing I'm most bummed about though is that the tea cups are (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.belville)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) now available!

Hi Steven - This looks neat, but... am I missing something here? What does this have to do with CAD? If I just didn't see the connection, I apologize, but I can't see anything in BimP associated with CAD stuff, and therefore this thread does not (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Question for Gary Istok

(...) Thanks Clark! Russell, those bricks were sold in USA Samsonite sets from 1964-72. Here is a cut/paste from my upcoming Lego Set/Part History CD (the chapter on Duplo/Pre-School). This table lists all the sets that were produced with Jumbo (...) (19 years ago, 17-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Odd colored elements added to my Bricklink store

I just added decent quantities of some odd color elements to my bricklink store. Of note are: Medium Blue 1 x 4 Bricks Medium Pink 1 x 3 and 2 x 4 Bricks Purple 2 x 4 Plates and Bricks Trans Green and clear 1 x 2 Bricks (no center post) Also, of (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Orange bricks in Artic 2000

(...) In my view it depends. More colours is better if it means we're getting clearly distinguishable colours that happened not to exist before - I like the introduction of bricks in orange, tan, brown and green that's happened over the last 4 years (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Trade Moonwalkers for 1Xn black bricks

Oh. GREAT. Someone ELSE looking for 1xn black bricks for a 5571 trailer :/ Guess I'd better delay my project a while, and continue stocking up on buckets when I can. (...) (26 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: We are ready.

"Ben Roller" <lugnews@rollerfamily.net> wrote in message news:Gutr9H.MDD@lugnet.com... (...) download the (...) in (...) this (...) orders (...) Sorry, but I can't help thinking that this software would be a huge disappointment if they released it (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Inventory for set 3795?

(...) Hi Anders, Looking through the scans I have, I found a scan of the backside of the box. I put it on the following page: <link>(URL) The set contains 2 red 1x2 bricks and 3 red 1x4 bricks. Greetings, Sybrand @x1x2 bricks and (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.fabuland)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Yet more piratical space paraphenalia...

(...) Hey Richard....all if fine with love and clone bricks when your budget dictates. It's better to have some clone bricks thrown into the mix than no bricks at all, don't you agree? :^) Very nice Saucy Slayer and Bill & Ted drop ships. Although, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.space)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Weird LEGO-like mecha toys

(...) They are VERY lego-like and pretty good quality too. I am beginning to think that as the quality differences between TLC's bricks and Mega Block's bricks narrows, the price of the MB bricks is going to win out with me -- and no, not for all (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Dark red 2x2 bricks in PAB

(...) I hope you are the kind of guy (as I am) who binds the bricks together to put in the cup so as to maximize the piece per brick value... :-) JOHN (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  $3 Ea. Gray Corner Slope!!

Hello, I would like to purchase Gray 2x2 medium slope CORNER Bricks. These pieces can be found in the 5859 mummies tomb set. I am willing to pay $3.00 per piece. Please E-mail with your offers. I also need the following. 2x2 medium slopes 1x2 medium (...) (26 years ago, 6-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: A use for those 7111 droid wings...

(...) Sorry about that, I must have checked my Brickshelf folder when I was still logged in. It'll be available sometime. (...) Heck yes! The Hatchery, Lee Crabb's Cart, Skybax, Canyon City, The Dinotopia Olympics, Waterfall City, The World (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.inst, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...

(...) What amazes me is that only 839 users participated. I expected a lot more, something like 5000 or so. But then again, I cannot relate the 839 to anything, I dont have a clue as to how it represents the AFOL community. (How big is the AFOL (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

(...) I've seen two paths to accumulating new greys quickly: 1) Starter tubs 2) Releasing legends in the new colors Choice 2 works really well for castle. You'd get good proportions of walls and bricks to help fill them in. For space, maybe (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Brown 2x2 Bricks Question

Hi. Don't know where exactly to post this. I am trying to make some big trees. I need to get some 2x2 Brown Bricks and a search of Brickbay showed none available. Can anyone suggest a set that contains a lot of these? I can't find any at Shop at (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>