 Fabuland / 480
Re: Inventory for set 3795?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 09:51:10 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Anders Franzén wrote:
Yesterday I was build one of my old Fabuland sets, namely Kitchen, 3795.
This set is one of the small Fabuland sets that had the instruction on the back
of the box. (I believe it is one of them anyway.)
Since I don't have the box I searched the Internet for an instruction of it but
did't find one. I then went for the second best, a set inventory.
I found 3 (Peeron, Bricklink and Sybrands Unofficial Fabuland page.) but none of
them was complete. On the few pictures of it I found one could clearly see that
it contained a lot of red pieces but it was only Peeron that had included only
some of them. Briklink and the Unofficial Fabuland homepage had just noted that
the number of red pieces was unknown.

Does anybody know what red pieces it is and how many?

/Anders

Hi Anders,

Looking through the scans I have, I found a scan of the backside of the box. I
put it on the following page:
<link>http://www.fabuland.net/images/3795.jpg<link>

The set contains 2 red 1x2 bricks and 3 red 1x4 bricks.

Greetings,

Sybrand

@x1x2 bricks and