 Fabuland / 483
Re: Inventory for set 3795?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:55:24 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Sybrand Bonsma wrote:

Hi Anders,

Looking through the scans I have, I found a scan of the backside of the box. I
put it on the following page:
<link>http://www.fabuland.net/images/3795.jpg<link>

The set contains 2 red 1x2 bricks and 3 red 1x4 bricks.

Greetings,

Sybrand

@x1x2 bricks and

Thank You a lot!

I just got home after christmas in my childhood home. Nearly all of my Lego are
there so it seems like I have to buy the pieces i need, I took 3795 with me but
appearently took the wrong red pieces. It shouldn't be any problem.
Thank You again.