 Fabuland / 481
Re: Inventory for set 3795?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:55:29 GMT

From: "Sybrand Bonsma" <sbonsma@molphys.leidenuniv.nl>
Looking through the scans I have, I found a scan of the backside of the • box. I
put it on the following page:
<link>http://www.fabuland.net/images/3795.jpg<link>

Thank you also from me.

I'm looking for  3796 Small Bakery Instructions. Does someone have it? Thank
you.

If you need "Hospital" instructions, you can find them:
http://it.geocities.com/xmilog

I've scanned my own booklet and put it there. It's in Italian.

--Monica
http://fabuland.altervista.org/ my site about Fabuland

Sponsor:
Ascolta le migliori suonerie per il tuo cellulare
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3113&d=5-1