 CAD / 7303
Re: Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) now available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 05:18:50 GMT

Hi Steven -
This looks neat, but... am I missing something here?  What does this have to do
with CAD?  If I just didn't see the connection, I apologize, but I can't see
anything in BimP associated with CAD stuff, and therefore this thread does not
belong in lugnet.cad.

-Tim

"Steven B. Combs" <stevencombs@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.publish, Steven Combs writes:

If you use the Avantgo service, you can create your own channel by using the
following link:

http://www.graphics-plus.com/BimP

Be advised that only 7 subscriptions using Avantgo are available.

Palm Users who wish to subscribe, again there are only 7 subscriptions left,
can add Bimp to their Avantgo Channel using the link below:

http://avantgo.com/mydevice/autoadd.html?title=Bricks%20in%20my%20Pocket&url=htt
p%3A%2F%2Fwww.graphics-plus.com%2FBimP%2F&max=100&depth=2&images=1&links=0&refre
sh=always&hours=1&dflags=0&hour=0&quarter=00&s=00

Steven B. Combs, Editor
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)