  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1281 – 1300 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Auction update: 82 Gray bricks

Hi. I have put a nice assortment of 82 gray bricks up for auction on Guarded Inn. Current bid is $11; auction ends tomorrow (Thursday) around 5 EST. The URL is: (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: FS: 1x4 Brown Log Bricks, Female Figs, Gray 1x1 plates w/clip

WOW! The log bricks sold VERY quickly. 80 extreme team ladies left 400 of the gray plates left. Mike (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Anyone want CLONE bricks?

I've got probably close to 10 lbs of various clone bricks sitting in a box, it's time to get rid of them. Does anyone want them? You'd have to take all of them, no picking through. If noone wants them by Tues, I'm going to pitch them. -- Tom Stangl (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  rcx bricks

hello, can anybody tell me if they sell seperate rcx bricks or sensors in legoland germany ?? i was planning to go there in the summer. grtn woenderik (20 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Strong smoke smell on parts

Hi Lee, Wash the smoke damaged bricks in warm soapy water with a small amount of bleach. Let the bricks soak for a few hours. Rinse and let the bricks air dry on a towel. The bleach smell will fade after a few days and your bricks will no longer (...) (15 years ago, 3-Feb-10, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Special Piece Count? 6382 Fire Station

Plus the service pack, 5187 Bricks w/Groove, Garage Panels. (the bricks are red, the panels are clear, and the panel with the handle is blue) I only know of this set because I recently obtained an older Technic set (1990) from overseas and the (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: LEGO being used in politics! (help me in my dilemma)

(...) Bricks, yes. But what if the bricks are recognised as "LEGO" by anyone in the country? Does it affect the brand name? (...) My point is there, precisely; LEGO is a universal brand, and like "Coke", it can be used to describe a range of (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: 4755 - Knight Bus Colours

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> wrote in message news:HtyBxB.w62@lugnet.com... (...) two (...) Yes they are plates on bricks. I've got a few 'flame' bricks and they are cool, to be expected and rare. Thats just a brick and a plate of (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: 4755 Knight Bus

(...) Korea? The Czech Replublic? They weren't making LEGO bricks two years ago. Denmark made bricks, Germany made molds, Switzerland made both (I'm not sure why they don't make molds in Denmark, but...), and all that happened in the US, South (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  FA (ebay): Bulk Bricks, Belville/Time Cruiser/Model Team/Misc. parts

I have a bunch of bulk Lego auctions up on ebay right now. You can get to all the links from my About Me page: (URL) Poindexter Here is what is up right now: Bulk Lego - 14 Brown Boats VISA/MC Bulk Lego - Blue Baseplates VISA/MC Bulk Lego - 14 Black (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  R10 Plates or bricks

HEY Gang. Off line i have been getting a lot of grief from Calum about the height of the cell walls for the next Robot Game. The blocks for the game are 3x3 by 2 bricks high we know the size of the grid. the last issue that Calum wants solved is (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding" (Lego and MB compared)

(...) Wow, that was all very well stated and quite accurate to my mind. The price differences at full retail are about the same in the U.S. BTW, and not all of us have access to the same level of sale prices as do some Lugnuts. Most of the time a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  House of Bricks (May 12 -14, 2006) is Coming Up!

I’m very happy to announce that registration for Chicago House of Bricks at To Be CONtinued 5: Legends is now online. Prices and information for registration can be accessed <https://2becontinue...conreg.php here>. Registration is not exclusive to (...) (19 years ago, 20-Feb-06, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.loc.us.ky, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Oldest Lego Parts of 1949-57

(...) Hello Henrik, Sorry but the Ebay auction item (originating from Aarhus, Denmark) is gone I believe. Check here in Jim Hughes website for some information on these early slotted Lego bricks: (URL) only countries where the 1949-56 slotted Lego (...) (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  FS: Adventurer's Pieces from 2996

These are first come, first serve. I might look into a trade - email me if you are interested. All pieces are brand new. (6) 4x12 Tan Plates $3 (12) 1x2x5 Plain Bricks $6 (12) 1x2x5 Bricks with Design $6 (12) 2x2 Apex Sloped Bricks $2 (6) DkGray 2x2 (...) (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  bricks & plates forever!

(...) Only 40? And all the others either didn't care, eagerly collect blays already, or recoiled because the letter was not nice enough? Well Ben, it was all our own (as in German AFOLs) fault, you know? We forgot to hand out little flags and (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.color)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

(...) According to Legoland CA, there are 41 colors of Lego bricks. They do not tell you what they are, though. Mike Poindexter (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Legoland Shopping (Bulk Bricks)

(...) I was there just a couple weeks ago. Yes, they have bulk bricks. They are at the Maniac Club. They have about a half dozen different varieties on display, but they also have MANY different boxs behind the counter. You just have to know to ask. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bricks & Pieces Newsletter

FWIW: These newsletters were the forerunners to the LEGO Club Bricks and Pieces magazines that launched in 1979. There were only four issues produced running to 1977 (IIRC. Phil?) and they were sent out free of charge - not sure how you got on the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: (re)Introducing 62 Bricks

Richard Hubley's "Funky Towtruck" is currently the top-rated model at 62 Bricks! (URL) (15 years ago, 3-Jul-09, to lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>