 Color / 994
993  |  995
Subject:
bricks & plates forever!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 13:56:32 GMT

In lugnet.color, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
less than 40 people supported the letter at Lugnet

Only 40? And all the others either didn't care, eagerly collect blays already,
or recoiled because the letter was not nice enough?

Well Ben, it was all our own (as in German AFOLs) fault, you know? We forgot to
hand out little flags and stickers with SYSTEM-grey bricks on it, we had no
banners, no confetti, no patriotic speech and no marching band playing Sousa!
So I guess we had it coming ... ;)